Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion Discussion forum for the First Generation Audi Q5 SUV produced from 2008 to 2017

Is there any way to ignore giant stickies?

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 07:07 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Com' on guys, give Fun a slack... he is just cranky when he didn't have his tea in proper temperature and even lemon was a bit sour, dry and old so there was no flawour left
Old 06-15-2010, 01:31 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Are you saying its TIME or Old Dog to teach Just for fun new tricks. The funny thing is I am the only one using the new trick as in AW got Internet Brands to go to a lot of trouble to give us this VB version of kawf. It sure has a lot of options but gets tripped up by post or thread merging as each one becomes its own copy. Anyway soon enough they will passs on teh the second page and then loading will speed up again.
I pity you guys having to open all the threads just to see short replies that are only in the title!
Old 06-16-2010, 09:02 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Is there any way to ignore giant stickies?

Originally Posted by Jusforfun
Are you saying its TIME or Old Dog to teach Just for fun new tricks. The funny thing is I am the only one using the new trick as in AW got Internet Brands to go to a lot of trouble to give us this VB version of kawf. It sure has a lot of options but gets tripped up by post or thread merging as each one becomes its own copy. Anyway soon enough they will passs on teh the second page and then loading will speed up again.
I pity you guys having to open all the threads just to see short replies that are only in the title!
Hmmm, after re-reading it, I think it's aimed at me, the Old Dog, to learn a fun new trick.

FYI, I started out using the recommended VB version, but I didn't like it at the time and soon switched over to the version I am currently using. I possibly didn't give it enough time to grow on me. Maybe being a power-user like yourself Jusforfun, the benefits are bigger and better. Not sure.

If you want to take the time and tell me (us) the benefits of VB, I'm all ears. I'm not that set in my old ways to embrace change . Just don't want to change for the sake of change if there are really no good reason(s) to change .