Q5/SQ5 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Second Generation Audi Q5 SUV

Dealer website

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2017, 01:03 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dealer website

Forgive me if this has been previously discussed, but would someone tell me at what time in an ordered car's production does the vehicle appear on the dealer's web site? Further, when does the price also appear on the dealer's website (from "Please Call" to an actual number)?
Old 08-28-2017, 01:43 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Mike Weber
Forgive me if this has been previously discussed, but would someone tell me at what time in an ordered car's production does the vehicle appear on the dealer's web site? Further, when does the price also appear on the dealer's website (from "Please Call" to an actual number)?
Based on my experience and what i heard, when it has been built and has a VIN number, it will show up on the dealer's site. When it has an MSRP, it is at Port. I believe when it has an invoice number, it's with the carrier. Mine does not have an invoice number yet, and as far as I know, it hasn't been released to carrier yet. But its been like this over a week now in San Diego.
Old 08-28-2017, 03:01 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by ifeldman
Based on my experience and what i heard, when it has been built and has a VIN number, it will show up on the dealer's site. When it has an MSRP, it is at Port. I believe when it has an invoice number, it's with the carrier. Mine does not have an invoice number yet, and as far as I know, it hasn't been released to carrier yet. But its been like this over a week now in San Diego.

What lfeldman stated is exactly how my order transpired. When the car was built it showed up on the dealers website, once it got to port, the msrp was updated
Old 09-10-2017, 08:15 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by havery
What lfeldman stated is exactly how my order transpired. When the car was built it showed up on the dealers website, once it got to port, the msrp was updated
So MSRP and Stock number both appeared this morning (9-10) - I do hope it's on a truck...!
Old 09-10-2017, 08:23 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

So MSRP and Stock number both appeared this morning (9-10) - I do hope it's on a truck...!
Me too! Glad your wait is nearly over. Good to hear the SQ5 20" wheels are moving along. When was your order date and production week?
Old 09-10-2017, 08:34 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

My order date was 6-1 and production week 31. I see your N of Columbus and I'm just N of Detroit. Maybe our cars are sharing the same ride!
Old 09-10-2017, 08:40 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

My order date was 6-1 and production week 31. I see your N of Columbus and I'm just N of Detroit. Maybe our cars are sharing the same ride!
Yep production week 31, ordered May 23.

Mine however is not on my dealer's website, but mine is a Q5 versus an SQ5. I liked the Q5 options better than the SQ5 options but I do wish I could have gotten an SLine option. I'm hoping for some forward progress this upcoming week.
Old 09-18-2017, 07:41 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Which port when the price appears. Veracruz or the port of entry?
Old 09-18-2017, 08:37 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by dgeffs
Which port when the price appears. Veracruz or the port of entry?
Entry