Q5/SQ5 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Second Generation Audi Q5 SUV

Pics of my new 2018 Q5 in Navarra Blue!

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2018, 07:12 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Pics of my new 2018 Q5 in Navarra Blue!

Hey Folks,
Just got my Q5 last Saturday with the following specs: 2018 Q5 Technik S Line in Navarro Blue and adaptive suspension. Love the car so far, very quiet interior, great handling, beautiful to look at and I'm really loving the B&O sound system. Took 3 months for it to land in Toronto, but definitely worth the wait to get the car exactly how I wanted it.

Here are some pics as promised. Looking forward to being part of this board!

Cheers,

Old 04-04-2018, 08:18 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Beautiful car! Congrats.

Mr. Wolfe
Old 04-04-2018, 08:25 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1,091 Likes on 770 Posts

such a great color
Old 04-04-2018, 09:22 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thanks guys. Very happy with it! Worth the wait for Navarra Blue for sure.
Old 04-04-2018, 12:28 PM
AudiWorld Member

Looking good! Really bugs me ROW 20" wheels for Prestige Trim gets the black accents and we're stuck with no color. I'm jealous!
Old 04-05-2018, 06:40 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

UMDSTU: Where are you from? The S line rims are more of a dark grey than black, but they do add a nice contrast I agree. These rims are one of the main reasons I upgraded to the S Line package. The updated body kit is much more subtle, I only was able to tell the diff when doing before and after pics with a friends car vs. mine.
Old 04-05-2018, 03:08 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

We, too, went with the Navarra Blue on our SQ5 after years of black or grey cars. It really does change a bit in the sunlight. I've gotten a lot of complements about the color. I wondered at first if the silver mirror housings would look too weird but they complement the trim so much they fit right in. The dealer had a black one with the features we wanted but we held out for the Blue and are really happy we did. Congrats on yours!
Old 04-06-2018, 06:34 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by umdstu
Looking good! Really bugs me ROW 20" wheels for Prestige Trim gets the black accents and we're stuck with no color. I'm jealous!
Ditto--the Canadian 20s with the gray contrast spoke are way better looking than the solid silver US version.
Old 04-06-2018, 06:42 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by sirfracas
We, too, went with the Navarra Blue on our SQ5 after years of black or grey cars. It really does change a bit in the sunlight. I've gotten a lot of complements about the color. I wondered at first if the silver mirror housings would look too weird but they complement the trim so much they fit right in. The dealer had a black one with the features we wanted but we held out for the Blue and are really happy we did. Congrats on yours!
Yeah it really does change colour depending on the light. Unfortunately since I got the car last Sat it's been raining almost every day (overcast) and today it's SNOWING in Toronto!! So hopefully will have some sunny skies next week!

What silver mirror housing are you referring to?

I waited over 3 months for this package S Line with Navarro blue, it's exceptionally rare in Toronto and everyone who see's it raves about the look/color. Definitely well worth the wait given I'm planning to keep for 8-10 years.
Old 04-06-2018, 09:43 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Tdotq5
Yeah it really does change colour depending on the light. Unfortunately since I got the car last Sat it's been raining almost every day (overcast) and today it's SNOWING in Toronto!! So hopefully will have some sunny skies next week!

What silver mirror housing are you referring to?

I waited over 3 months for this package S Line with Navarro blue, it's exceptionally rare in Toronto and everyone who see's it raves about the look/color. Definitely well worth the wait given I'm planning to keep for 8-10 years.
At least in the US, it is my understanding that the SQ5's have silver mirror housings on the top half and not the color of the body.

Quick Reply: Pics of my new 2018 Q5 in Navarra Blue!