Q7 MK 1 Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 SUV built from 2005 to 2015

Exhaust Tips & Mud Flaps

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 05:38 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is an old post so probably you have found the tips, however http://audi.bernardiparts.com/Produc...071-059-A.aspx has them for just under $400 US. They fit perfectly to replace the original pipes. Easy to install with one wrench. You can access simply by laying on your back. About 15 min total for both sides. Tip is slightly oval and fits the cutouts perfectly.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:33 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by surt
This is an old post so probably you have found the tips, however http://audi.bernardiparts.com/Produc...071-059-A.aspx has them for just under $400 US. They fit perfectly to replace the original pipes. Easy to install with one wrench. You can access simply by laying on your back. About 15 min total for both sides. Tip is slightly oval and fits the cutouts perfectly.
Do you mind posting some pictures (different angles) of the tailpipes?
Old 05-19-2010, 08:27 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Re: Exhaust Tips & Mud Flaps

Originally Posted by zak20vt
Hi guys,

The pipes are made by ABT. As far as I'm aware they're only available from ABT together with a rear skirt that replaces the lower part of the rear bumber. Cost is around 1800 euros plus taxes for the exhaust pipes that you see in these picks and the rear skirt, which I don't have.

The pipes were purchased used, through ebay, and I had the opportunity to buy the ABT rear skirt/bumber but I wanted to reatin the standard look to the body.

I might have some more work done to the bumber where the exhaust exits as it still has the shape of the original exhaust pipe visible.

I'm sure any stainless steel exhaust fabricator would be able to build similar tail-pipes onto the car if you show them a pick of what you want.

These pipes are good and nice. I think I should get some of them. What is the sizes of these pipes? I want to know if this pipe will fits in my car.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:40 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

tiresmokindad,
read the previous posts, it doesnt sound like ABT sells them individually. I emailed them, they referred my email to a dealer in Florida who hasnt answered if they can get them or not.... Tired of waiting so

Thanks to Steel Rain I finally have a set of 4.2 tips!!! Cleaning them up a bit and hope to have them on soon.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:34 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Any info on mud flaps?

I've seen a few ebay sellers in the UK selling genuine ones, but the Audi catalogue states "Not for S-Line".

Has anybody fitted standard Q7 mud flaps to an S-line?

I'm struggling to find pics of a Q7 with flaps on the web, so if anyone has any pointers I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:11 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by GRNMACHINE
tiresmokindad,
read the previous posts, it doesnt sound like ABT sells them individually. I emailed them, they referred my email to a dealer in Florida who hasnt answered if they can get them or not.... Tired of waiting so

Thanks to Steel Rain I finally have a set of 4.2 tips!!! Cleaning them up a bit and hope to have them on soon.
duh I'm retarded thanks for point that out
Old 06-07-2010, 06:10 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not at all--I do the same thing, it is hard to read all the posts and keep them straight. I still havent heard frm ABT retailer and dont expect to. Trying to get info from some of the Euro companies is difficult and the shipping is incredibly high. They sure make some nice stuff though. If you get on ebay check out Midland Exhausts. Looks like some stellar quality work at decent prices.