Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Audi Q7 Spotted!!!

What do you think?
Attached Images      
Old 11-05-2013, 04:09 AM
AudiWorld Member

yeah, there have been spy pics circulating. I am sure it will be beautiful. but it looks lower and smaller?? More like a wagon? I am one of the odd ones that still prefers the truck-like stance in a SUV. Will be interesting to see it for sure. I hate that I am buying now before a remodel, but the spy pics don't give me a pit in my stomach that make me want to wait!
Old 11-05-2013, 07:11 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default Looks like a tiny station wagon. Rats!!!

x
Old 11-05-2013, 11:41 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Can't tell much from those pics, but I'm sure it will be great. Here's to hoping the cup holders are positioned better this time around...
Old 11-05-2013, 01:40 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by MrsAdams2007
yeah, there have been spy pics circulating. I am sure it will be beautiful. but it looks lower and smaller?? More like a wagon? I am one of the odd ones that still prefers the truck-like stance in a SUV. Will be interesting to see it for sure. I hate that I am buying now before a remodel, but the spy pics don't give me a pit in my stomach that make me want to wait!
It doesnt look smaller to me
Also, proportions look similar to current Q7
It does look low however
I can only think of air suspension in lowered setting
Old 11-06-2013, 12:37 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

2X on the higher and truck like stance! If you want a car or crossover go with a Q5 the difference is huge. Heck I wish my Q was taller and a little bigger!
Old 11-06-2013, 02:39 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by MrsAdams2007
As it is a 'Test' vehicle, I'm certain that they have intentionally lowered it and used smaller rims.

Looks like it is the end of an era...I trust the Audi designers will make it look smart, hopefully something like this...
Attached Images  
Old 11-06-2013, 03:27 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Audi_NSU
As it is a 'Test' vehicle, I'm certain that they have intentionally lowered it and used smaller rims.

Looks like it is the end of an era...I trust the Audi designers will make it look smart, hopefully something like this...
Where do I sign to buy? You are right about a test vehicle being altered. Final product will look good. Audi is on a roll right now! Their designers are getting it.
Old 11-06-2013, 03:44 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

If one can believe a stealership owner, I was told the new Q7 will be a slight downsize - similar to the reduced proportions of the new Touareg. Mind you, he also spounted on about smaller engines too...
Old 11-06-2013, 04:41 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I need an Audi with the same interior space and hopefully not less space. I really don't want to go back to a GMC Yukon Denali with lousy mileage.

Also like a new TDI engine with more power. Since I had cars with Xenons since 1998 and now own one with full LED headlights, I will wait for the Q7 with LED headlights .... and more TDI power.

Quick Reply: New Audi Q7 Spotted!!!