Q7 MK 1 Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 SUV built from 2005 to 2015

S Line plus package for 2012 Q7?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 10:39 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default S Line plus package for 2012 Q7?

Hello folks,

I'm in the market for 2012 Q7 TDI Prestige. The only reason I pay more than $6,000 for Prestige is I can choose SLine pkg(damn A$di USA!!!) Anyway I love the SLine front and rear bumper as well as a black headliner.

But I have confused what SLine Plus pkg gives. Official webpage says that

S line® plus package
Adding to the already remarkable look of your vehicle, this package includes 21” 5-segment-spoke-design Titanium-finish alloy wheels with 295/35 summer tires. Black optic exterior trim elements include a distinctive gloss-black grille surround, black roof rails and marble-black window surrounds. Inside, the brushed aluminum decorative inlays extend across the center console, doors and dashboard. S line embossed Alcantara / leather seats and unique black cloth headliner finish off the interior and add a sleek look to the vehicle.

Package contents
- 21" 5-segment-spoke-design Titanium-finish alloy wheels with 295/35 summer tires
- S line exterior kit
- Black roof rails
- 295/35 R21 summer performance tires*

I understand that Plus pkg makes some changes for wheels and black exterior trim such as front grill surround and window surrounds. AFAIK, aluminium trim already applied to center console, doors and dashboard with SLine pkg. What does it mean by 'EXTEND' in SLine Plus? Also does only Plus pkg give me Alcantara leather seat?

This option makes me confused because Q5's SLine Plus pkg only makes changes an exterior as far as I know.

Thanks in advance!!
Old 07-22-2011, 07:33 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There is a good discussion called "2012's Arrive" from a few days ago, a few threads down. The extended aluminum I can only take as it extends across the entire front of the dash. I don't recall any s line logos on my front seats, and Audi removed the embossed sline logo from the steering wheel. But you are correct, there is the Sline upgrade and then to get the bigger wheels you have to get your wallet out again for the second s line x2. Not looking forward to replacing these tires when the time comes...The sline interior has no real options...black w/ aluminum.