Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

Audi Connect problems

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2017, 03:10 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Audi Connect problems

So whenever I login into the Audi IPhone app or my online account, I get this message:

"You are no longer authorised for the security-sensitive Audi connect services for this vehicle. To re-enable access to the security-sensitive Audi connect services, enter your myAudi login (e-mail address) and the vehicle into the MMI/radio of your vehicle. You can find the 10-digit vehicle code on the key chain you received together with the vehicle keys."

I have no idea what to do. I've gone through the MMI like crazy and can't figure out a way to do this. I've logged out and login, but to no avail. I contacted my dealership a few months ago when my Audi app would no longer connect to my car. They escalated it to central USA support who said I should take the care in for "updates." Well, I haven't had time to do that.

Any ideas? I use the app and website to send destinations via MyAudi all the time. This has been very frustrating and this is an aspect of the car, along with turning of the Auto Star/Stop every time I start the car, that I hate.
Old 05-07-2017, 09:28 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by billsfan
So whenever I login into the Audi IPhone app or my online account, I get this message:

"You are no longer authorised for the security-sensitive Audi connect services for this vehicle. To re-enable access to the security-sensitive Audi connect services, enter your myAudi login (e-mail address) and the vehicle into the MMI/radio of your vehicle. You can find the 10-digit vehicle code on the key chain you received together with the vehicle keys."

I have no idea what to do. I've gone through the MMI like crazy and can't figure out a way to do this. I've logged out and login, but to no avail. I contacted my dealership a few months ago when my Audi app would no longer connect to my car. They escalated it to central USA support who said I should take the care in for "updates." Well, I haven't had time to do that.

Any ideas? I use the app and website to send destinations via MyAudi all the time. This has been very frustrating and this is an aspect of the car, along with turning of the Auto Star/Stop every time I start the car, that I hate.
My first thought is that you should take the car in for firmware updates. What is the build date from the door tag?

Grey
Old 05-08-2017, 01:58 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 235 Likes on 172 Posts

Originally Posted by billsfan

Go to Audi Connect, open up the option menu to the right, hit Audi Connect User Management, then Key User and try entering your username and the 10 character code on the key tag.
Old 05-09-2017, 09:33 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by SYMAWD
Go to Audi Connect, open up the option menu to the right, hit Audi Connect User Management, then Key User and try entering your username and the 10 character code on the key tag.
It shows that I am already login. I tried logging and out and then logging back in and I have the same problem.