Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

Canadian CPO/used Pricing Question

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2018, 07:44 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Canadian CPO/used Pricing Question

Hi there,

So there's a CPO'ed Q7 with just shy of 70k KMs on it, with quite a bunch of options on it:

- Technik w/HUD, virtual cockpit
- Driver Assistance Plus
- S-Line Sport package
- Luxury Package (valcona leather, ventilated massage seats)
- Beaufort inlays
- 21 wheel package (not something I'm keen on actually)

Dealership appears to have had this car up over 6+ weeks ago for $65k Canadian. They've reduced the price by $4k and told me they'd include a CPO at the current price (wasn't in the price originally). Seems like this car has been on their lot for a while. Carproof states 2 owners (1 used it little, the other ran up the miles on it).

Being in Canada, there aren't many similar models, especially around my part of the country. I'm trying to get an idea of pricing, and wiggle room on it. Do any of you have an idea if there would be some? In the used market it's not easy comparing apples to apples since the options make it different from one to the other. I've seen other Technik models, with less options, but much less mileage have a web price of $61k and is CPOed already.

How do you guys/gals deal with these situations? The higher mileage and 21" tires put me off somewhat, but is this something I can try to deal (change tires to runflats perhaps? as Quebec has very ****ty roads for 21" and no active suspension); or ask for certain accessories such as a cargo mat, hitch, roof rack?

Thanks again for your help!