Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

Decisions decisions......

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2018, 04:46 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Decisions decisions......

Good afternoon from the UK. Just about to finalise an order for my first Q7, had various Audi before but never a Q. Went away to Land Rover and regretted it.

Colour choice seems to be the difficult bit as fairly limited range in UK. Does anyone have a pic of Navarra blue or Galaxy blue with the black pack? In UK a black edition gets - sunroof, full leather, air suspension, black trim/grill, 21” wheels. Not sure if you get the same pack out of UK?

Narrowed it down to - Navarra, Galaxy, Black or white. But would like to see either blue one with the black pack to see if it works.
Will probably add the 22” 5V SQ7 wheels and defiantly virtual cockpit.
2nd option is forget the black edition if it doesn’t work with either blue and stick to S-Line and add the extra’s without the sun roof (which I am not bothered about)

Any thoughts plus pic’s to help me decide?
Thanks
Simon
Old 01-07-2018, 06:02 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

Not many pics here of the "black pack" on those two colors but I'm sure people will chime in. About the roof...honestly its amazing and a must have. The one time i realized it was when I sat in the back seat. Its a ceiling of glass and it makes a long road trip an absolute pleasure when sitting in the back rows.
Old 01-07-2018, 04:15 PM
Audi Q7 Prestige'18 Owner

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Mine is Galaxy Blue Metalic but no black

Originally Posted by Simon Lister
Good afternoon from the UK. Just about to finalise an order for my first Q7, had various Audi before but never a Q. Went away to Land Rover and regretted it.

Colour choice seems to be the difficult bit as fairly limited range in UK. Does anyone have a pic of Navarra blue or Galaxy blue with the black pack? In UK a black edition gets - sunroof, full leather, air suspension, black trim/grill, 21” wheels. Not sure if you get the same pack out of UK?

Narrowed it down to - Navarra, Galaxy, Black or white. But would like to see either blue one with the black pack to see if it works.
Will probably add the 22” 5V SQ7 wheels and defiantly virtual cockpit.
2nd option is forget the black edition if it doesn’t work with either blue and stick to S-Line and add the extra’s without the sun roof (which I am not bothered about)
In USA, we dont have the S-Line option, nor do we have option to order without the sunroof... Color choice is also limited with 2 black, two white, and several colors that appear grey to me. The only other color is the Galaxy Blue.
The Q7 I just received last week is documented in my signature with Galaxy Blue Metallic but without the black optics pack. I do have all black interior with the grey oak trim. We chose not to upgrade the wheels, and "only" have the 20" wheels. I like the colors and the options we received very much. Here is a photo, but it really does not do the color justice. I am going to do a photo shoot down by the ocean on the next sunny evening to capture what it really looks like. When I do, i will post it here.
2018 Audi Q7 view from front. Galaxy Blue changes color depending on how lights are shining... here it looks dark blue.
2018 Q7 Color: Galaxy Blue Metalic