Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

A little off topic -- Audi keychains

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2019, 03:28 PM
Ultimate Keyboard Warrior

Received 285 Likes on 205 Posts

This is what my dealer gives me. A bit beat up after 3 years in my pocket. Same one is on my Q7 fob. I know they would give me a new one if I asked.

Old 08-22-2019, 05:57 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 44 Likes on 31 Posts

I had my buddy at the dealership he at order me this OEM CF keychain
Old 08-22-2019, 11:11 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Judging by the responses it is clear to me that my dealership doesn’t know anything about the right “things” to do after a sale. Never mind the fact that they put two small scratches on my car due to their carelessness with unpacking the plastic and yet never truly addressed by concerns about this. Also they have yet to send me the cross bars that I negotiated to be included as one of the conditions of the sale.

Ugh, I know, just a key chain right? But you can see why I’m miffed because of all the other things that have happened.
Old 08-23-2019, 03:43 AM
JT4
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 53 Likes on 37 Posts

My dealer gives out this one and one like Force-1 posted above. Both have the Audi logo on one side and the dealer info on the other..

Old 08-23-2019, 04:16 AM

Has anyone else received a ball cap from Audi? They sent me one a few years ago as appreciation for being a customer.
Old 08-23-2019, 09:05 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Trancemission
..............Never mind the fact that they put two small scratches on my car due to their carelessness with unpacking the plastic and yet never truly addressed by concerns about this.................
Mine came with a scratch on the spoiler. They removed the spoiler and had it repainted before delivery. The manager told me that this is not uncommon with Audis and they have tried many times to convince Audi to change their shipping and protection methods - to no avail. The same dealer sells Porsches and he said it never happens with them due to a different shipping method.
Old 08-23-2019, 09:09 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Force-1
Has anyone else received a ball cap from Audi? They sent me one a few years ago as appreciation for being a customer.
Not yet, but I have only been an owner for a while. I do like companies that take the time to do that as well as provide perks on purchase. Reminds me of an Antarctic trip we took on a Russian icebreaker in 2005 - they gave us very high end marine parkas by Oura sail as keepers - they could have gone with something cheaper but had the integrity not to do that.
Old 08-23-2019, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by Astropup
Not yet, but I have only been an owner for a while. I do like companies that take the time to do that as well as provide perks on purchase. Reminds me of an Antarctic trip we took on a Russian icebreaker in 2005 - they gave us very high end marine parkas by Oura sail as keepers - they could have gone with something cheaper but had the integrity not to do that.
Breitling sent me an awesome limited edition ball cap after I bought my Chronomat 44.

Omega has sent me several items after watch purchases, to include a very nice, high quality duffel bag.
Old 08-23-2019, 03:29 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 924 Likes on 756 Posts

I have gotten the keys, the ball caps, pens and water bottles
Old 08-23-2019, 03:53 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 924 Likes on 756 Posts

Breitling sent me an awesome limited edition ball cap after I bought my Chronomat 44.

I have the same watch and they didn’t send me anything.

Quick Reply: A little off topic -- Audi keychains