Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

Vision Package - worth the price?

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2016, 07:23 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vision Package - worth the price?

I am planning to order a Q7 with Premium Plus, Vision Package and Cold Weather Package. Is the vision package worth it?
Old 06-10-2016, 07:36 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Yes it's worth it. World of difference from the traditional gauges. My wife is not a techie and even she loves it.
Old 06-11-2016, 12:55 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Yes its absolutely worth it. Also do order the Driver assistance package which would be a great addition. I missed it and am repenting ever since.
Old 06-11-2016, 03:17 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Milan Mehta
I am planning to order a Q7 with Premium Plus, Vision Package and Cold Weather Package. Is the vision package worth it?
My suggestion is to go with Prestige package. You can't get HUD on any other version, lot of the options are already included, like LED Package Plus. Please, please price it and see if you can afford.
Old 06-11-2016, 05:29 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lapi
My suggestion is to go with Prestige package. You can't get HUD on any other version, lot of the options are already included, like LED Package Plus. Please, please price it and see if you can afford.
Yes with the options you're chosing you should go with Prestige - almost same cost.
Old 06-11-2016, 07:09 PM
AudiWorld Member

Driver Assist + Heads Up, really is worthwhile. I didn't think I would, but I use traffic assist, active cruise control almost daily. I ordered a Prestige with Driver Assist, 21 inch wheels, black headliner. Everything I wanted, almost nothing I didn't. Prestige + Driver Assist highly recommended. Ordered mid-March, delivered beginning of May, MSRP (including delivery) - 6%.
Old 06-11-2016, 08:46 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by saunderscc
Driver Assist + Heads Up, really is worthwhile. I didn't think I would, but I use traffic assist, active cruise control almost daily. I ordered a Prestige with Driver Assist, 21 inch wheels, black headliner. Everything I wanted, almost nothing I didn't. Prestige + Driver Assist highly recommended. Ordered mid-March, delivered beginning of May, MSRP (including delivery) - 6%.
Which dealership were you able to get 6% off MSRP? Every dealership that I am talking to right now is saying that they are having a hard time keeping them on the lot so there are really not any deals available.
Old 06-12-2016, 05:41 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 234 Likes on 171 Posts

Originally Posted by Milan Mehta
Which dealership were you able to get 6% off MSRP? Every dealership that I am talking to right now is saying that they are having a hard time keeping them on the lot so there are really not any deals available.
Where are you located? 6% is possible.
Old 06-12-2016, 02:01 PM
AudiWorld Member

+ 1 prestige and drivers assistance. Makes the car special. Used constantly
Old 06-12-2016, 02:42 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I got my 6% since I ordered it on March 15th (when the ACNA discount was available), I took delivery this weekend, they did not ask for ACNA certificate, I never purchased ACNA membership at all.

Here is what I "heard" about the 6%. It is possible to get 6% if you are picking up a car which is "on order". The ones on dealer lot get sold quickly for close to MSRP.

Quick Reply: Vision Package - worth the price?