Acid staining garage floor?

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2005, 09:49 AM
Pat
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That reminds me, do NOT use a water-based product. It sounds like SUBLIME did it the right way.
Old 04-20-2023, 03:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by StreetCrawler(Cole)
Anyone here done this acid staining tampa?

My new 4 car garage will be done soon and I am thinking about staining the garage floor before I move anything into it.

(Don't want the Audi to have a boring old garage to live in)

Picture?
Yes, many people have stained their garage floors. Staining a garage floor is a popular way to enhance the look of the space and protect the concrete. The process involves cleaning and etching the surface of the concrete, applying the stain, and sealing it with a protective coating. The type of stain and sealer used will depend on personal preference and the condition of the concrete. It's important to properly prepare the surface and follow the manufacturer's instructions to ensure a successful outcome. Stained concrete can be a beautiful addition to any garage, providing both durability and style.
Old 04-22-2023, 03:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by wibago
Yes, many people have stained their garage floors. Staining a garage floor is a popular way to enhance the look of the space and protect the concrete. The process involves cleaning and etching the surface of the concrete, applying the stain, and sealing it with a protective coating and Lighting Control services. The type of stain and sealer used will depend on personal preference and the condition of the concrete. It's important to properly prepare the surface and follow the manufacturer's instructions to ensure a successful outcome. Stained concrete can be a beautiful addition to any garage, providing both durability and style.
no response

Last edited by wibago; 06-09-2023 at 08:24 PM.