Avalon Motorsports is now under new ownership!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 09:48 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Avalon Motorsports is now under new ownership!!!!

Avalon Motorsports is under new ownership as of 2/2/07. I know that there have been many bridges burnt, especially locally, but hopefully over time we can earn back the trust of our customers, new and old. We will continue to offer our strong product lineup including STaSIS, AWE, H-Sport, BBS, OZ, Volk, Reiger, European factory parts, and complete discounted OEM parts, but we will place an EXTREME emphasis on customer service, as we are fully aware of existing concerns in this area.

New products and vendors are being added daily and we will also be renovating our website which will simplify the process of ordering through us and will update our product lists, company policies and news updates. Avalon will be running some great specials very soon, so stay tuned for those as well.

Our staff is working furiously to make sure the transition is as seamless as possible. We have teamed up with Werner's Master Tek in Aurora, CO to be able to offer complete factory and performance services. This will allow us to round ourselves as a viable European tuning shop. I ask that if you have any questions or concerns regarding the new ownership, please do not hesitate to call or send an email. In addition, if there are ANY products, OEM or aftermarket, that you are looking for, we will be happy to assist you to the best of our abilities. We will also do our very best to match any bonified prices that you may find elsewhere.

Sincerely,
Old 02-07-2007, 09:51 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 33 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Glad the shop will stay around

And it sounds like you've made your decision already, but I'd seriously suggest a name change. While my only experience with Zev was ok (as a customer, at least), he didn't exactly make any friends in the business and I think it may have tainted the Avalon name.

Best of luck with your business
Old 02-07-2007, 09:57 AM

So is Zev out?
Old 02-07-2007, 10:03 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I am sorry sir, but this announcement would have been better suited on the 2nd
Old 02-07-2007, 10:04 AM
Former Vendor

Default Good info, thx, however we are keeping the name. It is still very strong and tied with great

products high performance automobiles. We are going to send out a mailer as well as posting throughout the forums, Im sure it will work itself out
Old 02-07-2007, 10:05 AM
Former Vendor

Yes sir
Old 02-07-2007, 10:06 AM
Former Vendor

Not sure I follow... we have had our hands tied with logistics, so...
Old 02-07-2007, 10:23 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default Advertisement or announcement?

Things have really changed locally since the demise of Avalon, expect stout competition and weary customers <-due to Avalon's past history here. And best of luck
Old 02-07-2007, 10:25 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default The only thing Z ever did for me was drive me to a good shop (Randy @Premier)

My experience was horrible. Months and months of jerking around with a Tip chip, being lied to, etc.
Old 02-07-2007, 10:32 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default i understand that.. but its funny how this comes out after Avalon is bashed over the GB

the timing is a little wierd to me.. you said you know that there were burnt bridges... you dont think people would want to know right away that there is new ownership?

Quick Reply: Avalon Motorsports is now under new ownership!!!!