This is a funny website blasting all Audiworld people...

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 06:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This is a funny website blasting all Audiworld people...

I was googling some stuff on Audi and came across this. Some of you may have seen it, but it is funny. Who here agrees with him?<ul><li><a href="http://www.russpage.net/index.php?s=audi+s8&amp;searchbutton=Go!">http://www.russpage.net/index.php?s=audi+s8&amp;searchbutton=Go!</a</li></ul>
Old 04-11-2007, 08:55 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I find it rather interesting that he bases Audi reliability solely on

"... someone I trust very much says his Audi is junk."

Well informed. I know someone that thought their Audi was junk because it needed front pads after 20k. Must be true.

For the record, my Audi has been nearly flawless. O2 sensors replaced under recall, door pulls and switch panel replaced under warranty, and, um, well that's it! I also just had the 40K service done and new front rotors and pads replaced at no charge.
Old 04-12-2007, 12:53 AM

Default If he enjoys Toyota so much, perhaps that is what he should buy...........

then he canbe like so many of the lemmings. He can also then own a car which is a copy of a Mercedes.
Old 04-12-2007, 05:01 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 33 Likes on 18 Posts
Default his bottom line is simply ignorant

He seems to think there is something magical and "Maserati-like" about the $120k price tag. Plenty of ordinary luxury manufacturers have cars in that price range now. Anybody who can't grasp that Audi is different from Volkswagen has no business writing about cars.
Old 04-12-2007, 05:54 AM

The best quote -"One thing I have learned for sure is Audi fans are more like soccer hooligans."
Old 04-12-2007, 06:23 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Ha, donkey farts
Old 04-12-2007, 06:51 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default He is, evidently, quite taken with himself and considers himself

well educated with his few resources. I found it difficult to continue reading his blather, so I didn't. I find the whole "I'm smarter than you, so your views aren't as good as mine" attitude complete rubbish. He should just be happy talking up his Toyotas and not comment on marques he has no real first-hand knowledge of. I do, however, believe that the Phaeton was a mistake for VW.

On a side note, I recently looked into a couple of Toyotas for some personal automotive research. I was interested in them because of their dominance of the market and high resale value. I found the cars to be exceptionally nice and well appointed on the interiors as compared to others in their class. That said, as nice as the interiors looked, they felt horrible. I absolutely could not find a comfortable seating position in any of the cars I drove. And driving them was just a miserable experience, they had no feel for the road what-so-ever. As for the trucks, I was looking forward to sitting in a new Tundra with a nice grown-up and stylish interior. Um, that was the old model, the new one looks like a toy inside. It is larger, faster, and I'm told, more capable, but I can only confirm the larger and faster part. There is more to a truck than a big engine and the new Tundra fails to impress me as a full-sized pick-up.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:41 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default He thinks AW is bad? He should hang out on any number of Vortex boards

Jerk!

Oh wait....
Old 04-12-2007, 08:06 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

New tundra looks like a toy outside, too. Exterior by Duplo.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:21 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Yeah, I'd definately have to say that the new one is a step backwards in styling.

The new Tundra was specifically designed for the American market and is what they think we want. Meanwhile, look at Ford's and Chevy's restyles, a totally different direction than Toyota.

Quick Reply: This is a funny website blasting all Audiworld people...