OT PSA - Going back to the Dog Training - I'm opening up a Sit Means SIt in South Denver area...

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 07:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anything isimilar n the FortCo area?
Old 05-13-2008, 11:54 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default Yup, there's another owner that has that area - Ryan Matthews - You can contact him

here:<ul><li><a href="http://sitmeanssit.com/dog-training-locations/dog-training-fort-collins-colorado/">http://sitmeanssit.com/dog-training-locations/dog-training-fort-collins-colorado/</a</li></ul>
Old 05-17-2008, 07:14 AM

Thanks!
Old 05-17-2008, 07:03 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Hey, anytime! Let me know how training goes, Ryan's a great trainer - also it's always wonderful to.

get testimonials from happy customers as well ;o)
Old 05-19-2008, 10:41 PM

Looking to get to it after Scout camp in June; I'll let you nkow how it goes!
Old 05-26-2008, 06:22 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default By the way, a few updates:

If you've already gone through training, all of your group and private lessons will be FREE through me. I've decided not to charge an administration fee (didn't make sense to me)

However, if you are one of these people and want to come to the group lessons, you need to contact me via email or phone to set up a private lesson so I can assess where you are at with your dog's training currently before starting group lessons.

I don't have a location yet for my groups but there will be one in the Littleton/Highlands Ranch areas and one in the Parker area and will start somewhere around the second week of June. I'll let you know when/where.

**I appreciate referrals and give out thank you's to the tune of $50 for each referral who signs up for training (unlimited!!)**

**Military members and Audi owners get a $50 discount on the training price**

I'm taking reservations for FREE demos beginning June 8th - so give me a call or send out an email so I can get you on my schedule!

Thanks all!
Old 06-01-2008, 06:56 PM

Default I ran into him at a Paws Pavilion event at Centerra yesterday!

Hard to miss the "SitMeansSit" truck he drives.

It was kinda awkward for me saying "I hang out on an Audi Internet forum" and he goes "you're the guy! Sit Means Sit sent me a notice on your inquiry.'

Ryan seems like a good guy. He'll give a demo and do a once over on my Viszla and Chow/Lab this Thursday.

thanks for the recommendation!
Old 06-02-2008, 04:52 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Awesome! That's so funny - He's a VERY good handler and an all-around great person, I'm sure you

will be very happy. I'm going to be up at an event with him June 21-22 it should be a lot of fun.

Viszlas are such beautiful dogs - and Chows are super smart!! Where did you get him?
Old 06-05-2008, 06:51 PM

Default The Chow/Lab was a rescue we got as our 16 year old collie/lab mix was "winding down".

When the older dog died at 17, the Chow/Lab was pretty mopy for a while.

An acquaintance of my wife's owns a pet store and just 'happened' to get in a Vizsla after hearing our old dog passed and that I was looking into Vizslas. Had the dog for a week, she came down with Parvo. Then it was time to decide to put the dog down and crush my kids, or try to treat her.

So a week at CSU and we had a three thousand dollar dog.

The 'friend' doesn't say much when I'm around....

Ryan did a demo with Pepper, our Vizsla. She picked up in about 30 seconds. I was impressed; my wife was speechless.
Old 06-05-2008, 07:38 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default I'm glad that the demo went well! Ryan's dogs are pretty awesome. 17 years is a LONG time for a

med/lg breed to live (you must have been doing something right ;o)

I always love how it's like magic when we are able to get a dog's attention and open up a new passage for communication - it really is incredible how the relationships grow stronger between the owners and dogs when they understand each other.

I'm sorry to hear about the Parvo incident - and am very glad that your pup got better. That's a tough thing to deal with - but I bet you're glad to have your dog!

Quick Reply: OT PSA - Going back to the Dog Training - I'm opening up a Sit Means SIt in South Denver area...