PPIHC/DATR- for those coming up for the pikes peak hillclimb tomorrow,....

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2005, 12:12 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PPIHC/DATR- for those coming up for the pikes peak hillclimb tomorrow,....

for all those coming up for the pikes peak hill climb, tomorrow morning, hereâ€<sup>TM</sup>s the scoop on the second annual pikes peak volkswagen audi group raceday breakfast in manitou springs. starting at 3:30 am, at the â€oeSpice of Life”, 727 manitou avenue(colorado highway 24 business route) there will be most excellent coffee/tea beverages, most excellent breakfastses, and the opportunity to have a fine sack lunch made for your midday mountain repast. this will be as fun, or more than last year, with main street manitou vacant except for luscious audis, volkswagens, porsches, lambourghinis, seats, skodas, bugattis, and bentleys. all other makes are welcome, but will kindly park at least three blocks away, so that photographs will be pure. spice of life cafĂ© will be easy to find, as it will be the only place open in manitou at that time of the morning. they are opening especially for us, as they did last year, and will next. with DATR happening the day after, I expect to see some out-of-towners and their VAG cars boosting this yearâ€<sup>TM</sup>s attendance. some of us will be taking off early to stake out race spectation spots, the ACNA-RMC switchback, for instance. others, like the RM AW/Vortex PPIHC regulars, will leave by 6 am, or so, to drive up, en masse, to devilâ€<sup>TM</sup>s playground. please join us in manitou for breakfast &amp; coffee, folks. to see main street empty, but for scores of nice VAG cars for blocks is a sight for any eyes, sore or otherwise. any questions about the race day, breakfast, or such, can be emailed to me at: boki@manitouwatsu.com , or email me for my cell number. everyone that can possibly be there, should, 719â€<sup>TM</sup>ers, audiworld rocky mountaineers &amp; peripherals, vortexers same, datr-sters, acna-rmcâ€<sup>TM</sup>ers, dean, zev, daemon ian, nebbie gene is not my lover(heâ€<sup>TM</sup>s just a so-cal r32 definedâ€<sup>TM</sup>er), dubwars george &amp; co., and those that shall remain nameless(you know who you are).

I hope to see you all there, tomorrow morning, in manitou, from 3:30 to about 6am. bring your dates and your favourite travel mug,
BE THERE, ALOHA, boki
Old 06-24-2005, 12:25 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Look out for the Malibu!
Old 06-24-2005, 12:51 PM
Pat
AudiWorld Super User

Boki's back! See you tomorrow.
Old 06-24-2005, 03:42 PM

Default YGM

call me
Old 06-25-2005, 11:15 AM
Former Vendor

Default Sorry Boki ! I want to check out you place, but our crew is here

up North getting ready for DATR tomorrow. Is your shop open on Sunday ?