A suggestion for the board members of both the RMC and GRUPPE-Q.

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 06:58 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: AGAIN, NOT THE WHOLE STORY AS I UNDERSTAND IT TO BE....

Scott;

I would really like to know who your source was for the allegations (as you properly call them)and innuendos in your post. It appears to be someone close to the situation but who is unwilling to make statements on their own and is using you - feeding you not a balanced statement of what he knows but only what might incite you and to cast aspersions on RMC.

Yes, RC has issues. To some extent all Chapters do, but the Leadership of RMC is cooperating with ACNA. ACNA has requested "the books" (all documentation related to the High Plains fund raising event), has received them (to the best of our knowledge), and has turned them over to an accounting firm for an audit of the event. When we receive the audit report we will follow the guidelines or suggestions of the audit. Hopefully, the audit will be instructive in a general way and give us guidelines or principles we can apply to ourselves and our Chapters.

Please give us time to complete the audit and follow up with RMC. If you have questions after that please let me know.

Take Care,
Bruce
Old 02-18-2009, 01:49 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good to see your concerns Bruce....

The thing about sources, especially confidential ones, is they go away without assurances of confidentiality. As I indicated in private communications with you, there are issues of which you most likely aren't aware. Our best hope as a Club, is that an Audit of the financial activities in question can sort this all out.

That said, there are also additional unanswered questions by Peter Coulter, and some posed by me as well. Maybe starting by *answering* those questions, will point you to the less obvious ones? And maybe even shift the focus of *your* questions away from me and my interpreted mis/understandings, to the issues raised.

Bruce, I have indicated to you in an earlier thread here, via private phone, and via private email, it would appear that you need to spend some time at/with RMC and their alleged issues. As an involved and passionate Audi Club President, I would hope that would not require more than a reported private heads-up I already gave you following my trip to CO. I appreciate you posting on these Forums, and hope that is a standard to which an RMC Chapter can adopt as well.

The more passionate members of this Club are involved and informed of the actions within it. I see that as a good thing, and provides good checks and balances to all possible/alleged appearances of impropriety.

All that said Bruce, if you feel the need to correct any of my mis/understandings above, please feel free to do so. Your response only questions my understanding, it does not deny, clarify or correct it. That's more concerning to me than anything else. To be frank, your response only confirms the vague wording in the December ACNA BOD Meeting minutes.

Thanks for your continued direct interest in these matters.

Scott J