RS 6 Discussion (C5) Discussion forum for the Audi RS 6 C5 platform

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!R!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 08:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audi comes through on DRC reimbursement

I wanted to encourage those of you waiting for the DRC fix, and in some cases, your reimbursement for previous repairs on your DRC. I'm the one that sold the RS6 to Rob that got the new, redesigned system. I just received a full reimbursement from Audi for repairs done just prior to the installation of the updated system. Once contacted by Audi, they delivered as promised within a couple of weeks. I'm grateful to Rob for his part in acting as a selfless liaison with Audi. There was nothing in it for him to lobby for the refund I've just received. I hope his RS6 puts a smile on his face every time he drives it like it did for me. I'm also grateful that Audi came through and did it right. I'll remain a loyal enthusiast.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:12 PM
AudiWorld Member

yep Mr Shupe Shupe

Originally Posted by Hy Octane
If his name is Willie, good luck..
If his name is Steve, better, but still not proper..
Old 04-03-2009, 09:15 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Ahhh yes.. Steve Shupe..

All I can say s dont believe a word he tells ya..

THE most knowledgeable guy in the USA and he cant/wont tell you the truth even if you know it..

I was extremely disappointed after he appeared by request from AoA to address my complaints personally..

He wasnt even there when the DRC was redone.. after talking together at length about how happy I was that he would personally oversee the process, he basically turned it over to the same guys who didnt do it right 8 times before and was dealing with another complaint at the time..
The DRC was better than it had been, but still wrong..

The basic problem still exists.. and will until Gmbh brings all the USA regional techs over to Germany and one by one gives them seat time in a properly functionig 2003 RS6 USA version.. so they can see how it ia supposed to perform and use this to train each dealer her accordingly..
Can you believe we are still dealing with this 6 years later???
Old 04-05-2009, 08:26 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I still have not received my letter from Audi.

I get my bill every month so they know where I live.

I updated my address at the dealership. So it's in the computer.

I'll begin phoning this week.

I figure I should be in the early fix line as I was number two in the country (if I recall) to have and report this problem and GET BURNED BY many members on this site when I said it would hit EVERY RS6.

Mike
Old 04-09-2009, 04:35 PM
AudiWorld Member

It seems "news" travels in odd ways.

AoA called me on my cell phone today. Guess what? AoA wishes to repair my DRC with all the updated parts without waiting until Aug 09.

I guess the noisy wheel gets some attention. I dont know how AoA got my cell number??? I have never complained to any dealership. I guess its the power of the pen or computer. But, how did they get from internet to my vin to my cell number.

Yeeeks

Originally Posted by Dr.Aronis
I still have not received my letter from Audi.

I get my bill every month so they know where I live.

I updated my address at the dealership. So it's in the computer.

I'll begin phoning this week.

I figure I should be in the early fix line as I was number two in the country (if I recall) to have and report this problem and GET BURNED BY many members on this site when I said it would hit EVERY RS6.

Mike
Old 04-10-2009, 11:18 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default called my local dealer today (Bay Area) and got the party line....

so how did you do this?