RS4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi RS4

Edmunds TMV - Accurate or Not?

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2010, 07:16 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JMSIV
Sorry dude, my two (7 and 11) have had all manner of car seats in the RS4 I took my youngest and two of here friends on a joy ride in the mountains one day, all windows and the sun roof open, they were all squealing with their hair flying around and holding their hands in the air. The friend still calls the car "the roller coaster". Good times!

Enjoy in good health!
Ha! My 2 year-old only knows very basic sentences. Whenever I punch it she says "Car running! Car running!"
Old 09-06-2010, 05:53 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Kids know

Originally Posted by spagolli94
I just got to take it on a bit of a road trip to the beach. I took my wife and 2 year-old daughter. Might be the only RS4 around with a car seat in back. haha. The car is fantastic. I love how solid and planted it is, although my wife complained of whiplash.

And the sound. Oh, the sound. I could listen to it all day...

The car gets lots of looks too. It draws more attention than I expected. I guess I'm an attention ***** after all. A parking lot attendant said, "That'll be $10. Or you could just give me your sweet ride." I told him I'd go with the $10 option.
My then 8 year old told my wife when late for a birthday party, "Mom, let Daddy take me, I will get there faster." Thanks honey. My wife really loved that. It is fun to hit the S button when in the school drop off line.

Enjoy the new car.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:55 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Still loving mine after 6 months and 2 track days. There is really few cars faster or better looking out there. The engine sound is really insane with the "S" on at idle. I bet the other parents look at you and think - " No way - my kid is not going to be car pooling in that car." While the kids in their car are asking "Can we have one?" My two year old always asks for "Daddy car" and just smiles and giggles when we take off.

I think you'll be using the valet a lot more. Somehow the car always gets lined up right out front. Rock star style.

K.