RS4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi RS4

Left Coast RS4 gtg!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 10:55 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Left Coast RS4 gtg!!

SoCal RS4 GTG...
In response to the east coast RS4 GTG... Let's do a west coast one... I'm targeting the weekend of July 17. If you have an RS4 (modded or stock, who cares), and you'd like to join your RS bretheren...post up I'd love to get any norcal, AZ, NV guys involved as well... The more RS4s the better!!

Details

Date: Saturday, July 17th...
Directions: (Map) http://irvine.carsandcoffee.info/directions.php

Background on the initial meet point: For those of you who don't know, cars and coffee has been the weekly (rain or shine) get together for anything and everything automotive. It's been going strong for several years now (maybe someone can chime in with the origin date) You never know what you're going to get (think along the lines of ferrari enzo, porsche 959, de tomaso pantera, suzuki cappachino all in the same parking lot)...it's seriously a crap-shoot every week. If you wanna see a lambo, there'll probably be 10 of em, pick a color... you get the idea...

Time: 6-7am gathering, we'll roll out of there at around 8-9am. Many C&C folks arrive at 6am, the earlier people get there, the better spot you get. Many times, the lot gets filled and people have to park in the spectator parking lot and walk over (Sorry gallardo, you're late, and get to park next to a kia with the proletariat)

From there, we'll take a cruise down PCH, then make out way to an undisclosed location (mainly because I haven't planned it yet), and do a nice long canyon run through the mountains. At the end of the first run, we'll stop for lunch. Once we're full of food/adrenaline, another canyon run back towards the city. We'll have a final end/meet point right after the canyons where we can all let the cars cool down, talk about the meet/run, take more pictures...and plan the next one

As I plan more parts of it, I'll continue updating this post...

Get pumped, and find more RS owners!!!

Here's the original thread on AZ:

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...-SoCal-RS4-GTG...