RS4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi RS4

RS4 exhaust?

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2011, 07:02 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 153 Likes on 106 Posts

Originally Posted by EvlD3mon
tubi those anyone have the website address or company rep in the states for tubi exhaust? is that a nickname or the actual name? sorry for being so naive but I'm very interested in getting the best exhaust for my RS4 and don't have all the insights. thanks! you guys have being a great help. maybe someday i'll meet some of you on the track or at a meet.
Do a search for "Tubi Style Exhaust North America".
Old 03-15-2011, 09:31 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How do you like the APR chip ? A APR dealer near me suggested the PES ECU upgrade - are you happy with your selection?
Old 03-15-2011, 05:44 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Default I'll "pipe in" here....

I just bought RS4 with GMG exhaust. I LOVE it. Can't imagine it being any better for my needs (daily driver). Rips nicely at low revs, low gears, totally roars at high revs, but is fairly docile at high speeds, doesn't drone at all.

I had an S4 4.2 previous to my 335xi. I had an AWE Resonated on that. It was nice but nothing near the rip & roar of this GMG on the RS4. I'm sure the RS4 motor has alot to do with this...

Only thing I would add is that if this was a weekend toy (I have that covered with my two P-cars), I would probably do downpipes as well.
Old 04-02-2011, 07:55 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by CanyonBlaster
I just bought RS4 with GMG exhaust. I LOVE it. Can't imagine it being any better for my needs (daily driver). Rips nicely at low revs, low gears, totally roars at high revs, but is fairly docile at high speeds, doesn't drone at all.

I had an S4 4.2 previous to my 335xi. I had an AWE Resonated on that. It was nice but nothing near the rip & roar of this GMG on the RS4. I'm sure the RS4 motor has alot to do with this...

Only thing I would add is that if this was a weekend toy (I have that covered with my two P-cars), I would probably do downpipes as well.
Yeah, when we met at Safeway...I could hear you rippin' for quite a while as you left.
Old 04-02-2011, 08:02 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by EvlD3mon
Is there an exhaust out there the maintains the original sport "S" button option and functional? and still increase performance and have the option of having it quite and opening up the tone!
Miltek offers this. I'm not sure about the other exhaust manufacturers, as I didn't research other exhaust manufacturers when I purchased mine, other than AWE and Miltek. And I really didn't care to maintain that option.