RS4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi RS4

Titanium Package

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 06:15 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BADRS4
Thanks for the info!!! and Thanks for the Pics!!! I haven't seen one of those on the road yet...cool..I think I like the silver on mine...(maybe its just with my color combination) kind of brightens up the car...I'm such a fanatic..that I actually scrub the brake dust on my rims as soon as they start to look too powdered and "gray" LOL
get a pressure washer and some good wheel cleaner. 5 minutes of the wheel cleaner soaking, then hit it with the pressure washer. Good as new as long as you don't leave it for a couple of months...then you may need to scrub.
Old 10-11-2011, 06:16 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by avant3
Titanium is a trim package that darkens all of the bright aluminium on the exterior - grill bezel, bumper trim, mirrors, window trim, wheels, exhaust. Murdered out, as the kids say.
Isn't that car in Rochester ? i.e. in NY? Not sure why you keep referencing the Mugello car in MI...unless there is another Mugello Ti package car in Michigan that I'm not seeing?

Anyway, Mugello Ti looks fantastic. Mugello is a really cool understated colour, but with Ti package it just comes alive.
Old 10-11-2011, 06:36 AM
AudiWorld Member

No this is the car is this one (see below)...too high for my taste...the other one is/was in MI...a place called Rochester MI NOT NY and that could be had for a much lower price which I may regret backing out on

Thank you once again for your vehicle request. Schaumburg Audi is committed to assisting you with all of your purchasing needs. Here is the information you requested:

2008 Audi RS4 6spd Manual Quattro
16320 miles
Mugello Blue Pearl Effect
Black interior
Titanium package
Premium package
Audi Navigation Plus
6 CD Changer
MSRP $74.535
Internet price $55.980

*Certified pre-owned car with Audi warranty included and good at any Audi dealer in USA till 01.15.2014 or up to 100000 miles
*Audi care included
*During CPO inspection we replace front brake pads/rotors
*Special finance available 1.90 for 60 months with approved credit
*Special summer event apply to this car
*1 of 3 RS4s with Titanium package in USA at this time (cars.com)
*Lowes miles on RS4 in USA (cars.com)

Originally Posted by sakimano
Isn't that car in Rochester ? i.e. in NY? Not sure why you keep referencing the Mugello car in MI...unless there is another Mugello Ti package car in Michigan that I'm not seeing?

Anyway, Mugello Ti looks fantastic. Mugello is a really cool understated colour, but with Ti package it just comes alive.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:31 AM
Banned

ahhh...Rochester Michigan. Damn, that's why I was so confused. That's an awesome car but the price is a bit on the high side for a 5 year old car.

With that being said, I hope they get close to it...since I'm currently long a pretty similar 2008 RS4.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:46 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by swesna
No this is the car is this one (see below)...too high for my taste)
Yes, this is my car, it came from Schaumburg Audi in IL.
Considering the condition of the car, factory warranty, CPO, and Audicare it's unbeatable. The car is immaculate, like new, had a well documented ownership and service history, and is the color and trim I was looking for. No way to find an RS4 with <20k mi on the cheap (unless you go to Montana?).

My only complaint is that the owner had the factory ipod hookup changed to 6 disc at the dealership.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:58 AM
AudiWorld Member

I would have went to Montana if that car was real especially for 20K miles w/ Ti for $42K.

I do agree the car you bought is beautiful and clean. I just was not willing to pay close to $55K.

Just to let you know I did find one cheaper with the same attributes w/o going to Montana...just drove through the Lincoln Tunnel: 16,xxx miles, 10 months left on manu warranty, AudiCare for 25/35/45K services, plus CPO...very clean except for curb rash on rims...which is being repaired today. Plus I got to trade in the Corvette

Considering the condition of the car, factory warranty, CPO, and Audicare it's unbeatable. The car is immaculate, like new, had a well documented ownership and service history, and is the color and trim I was looking for. No way to find an RS4 with <20k mi on the cheap (unless you go to Montana?).

My only complaint is that the owner had the factory ipod hookup changed to 6 disc at the dealership.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:03 AM
AudiWorld Member

wait...one more attribute...one-owner
Old 10-12-2011, 02:15 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by sakimano
get a pressure washer and some good wheel cleaner. 5 minutes of the wheel cleaner soaking, then hit it with the pressure washer. Good as new as long as you don't leave it for a couple of months...then you may need to scrub.
Yeah I bought some wheel cleaner the other day...cuz I was tired of wasting money at the self wash sprayer up the street every couple of days....
Old 10-12-2011, 02:17 PM
AudiWorld Member

It's easy to do a iPod hook up in the car..I did mine myself last week...cost me $55 bucks and it was a quick install...
Old 10-13-2011, 11:48 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by swesna
wait...one more attribute...one-owner
Sounds like you got a good deal!

Originally Posted by BADRS4
It's easy to do a iPod hook up in the car..I did mine myself last week...cost me $55 bucks and it was a quick install...
Where is it from?
I've seen the dice hookup and it's about double that. I'm looking for the full MMI hookup, not aux sound so that controls and display work.

Quick Reply: Titanium Package