S4 (B6 & B7 Platforms) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi S4 produced from 2003-2005 And B7 Audi S4 produced from 2005 -2008

Default hahahaha...anyone still want to discuss the PES M90 supercharger for the S4

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 05:38 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Default hahahaha...anyone still want to discuss the PES M90 supercharger for the S4

after this beauty?

http://www.euroaddiction.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=2010

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...-t-get-deleted...

Hear that? That's the sound of b6guy42 dropping a bomb.
Old 04-18-2010, 05:22 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Let it go dude, I real all the S4 supercharger threads between you and Bananna in the other forums....your obsessed with the M90, walk away man, take a breath, find a new hobby, go get laid or something....okay? Its his money or anyone elses money that decides to buy one.......Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery. Think of how wonderful you wil feel when it no longer consumes you, you mind will be free, your spirits will soar to new heights.....maybe there is a place in Phoenix for M90 addiction that can help you. I'm praying for you, I really am.....
Old 04-19-2010, 05:52 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by RVTS4
Let it go dude, I real all the S4 supercharger threads between you and Bananna in the other forums....your obsessed with the M90, walk away man, take a breath, find a new hobby, go get laid or something....okay? Its his money or anyone elses money that decides to buy one.......Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery. Think of how wonderful you wil feel when it no longer consumes you, you mind will be free, your spirits will soar to new heights.....maybe there is a place in Phoenix for M90 addiction that can help you. I'm praying for you, I really am.....
funny...this has nothing to do with the M90 and everything to do with a pretty huge story for the B6/7 S4 community. Per usual you get none of that. Just like in the 'where do i start' thread, you have added absolutely no value to the discussion...just fluff. You're clueless on the platform. You might as well do a straight up swap for a Hyundai Elantra.

p.s. I'm not addicted to the M90, so maybe you need to rethink my therapy recommendation, doctor.

Last edited by sakimano; 04-19-2010 at 05:54 AM.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:43 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Its only natural for you to lash out against the ones that quite easily can see your problem. Yes, the M90 is not the perfect for the B6 S4, but thats okay just as its ok for peole to make their own decisions on how to spend their money. So I'll see if I can find a site for you to start a 12 step program so you can recover from your M90 B6S4 obession. I think you should also take Bananna up on the offer to pay for him to drive his car to a strip and run the 1/4 mile, also another obsession with you. Think of the gleam in your eyes when its possible he will not be too much faster than the JHM car. All paid for by you....you will have the power to gloat over this...and post in all the forums how you were so right and what fools everyone else was!! But you have declined his offer, in fear perhaps of failure? Who knows....
Old 04-23-2010, 09:31 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Its only natural for you to lash out against the ones that quite easily can see your problem. Yes, the M90 is not the perfect for the B6 S4, but thats okay just as its ok for peole to make their own decisions on how to spend their money. So I'll see if I can find a site for you to start a 12 step program so you can recover from your M90 B6S4 obession. I think you should also take Bananna up on the offer to pay for him to drive his car to a strip and run the 1/4 mile, also another obsession with you. Think of the gleam in your eyes when its possible he will not be too much faster than the JHM car. All paid for by you....you will have the power to gloat over this...and post in all the forums how you were so right and what fools everyone else was!! But you have declined his offer, in fear perhaps of failure? Who knows....
my offer still stands but he seems to ignore that
Old 04-26-2010, 04:59 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by banana s4
my offer still stands but he seems to ignore that
which offer is that? the offer to pay you to race your car? Foolishly you already gave the car to JHM to do that. They taped it, and will show it to the forums.

Stay tuned on EuroAddiction for the video...I have a feeling it will be showing up there soon.

Last edited by sakimano; 04-26-2010 at 05:10 AM.
Old 04-26-2010, 05:09 AM
Banned

listen champ, the only 'lasher outer' here is you...go read your first post in this thread...and go read your utterly useless post in the other thread where the newb was looking for advice.

Further, regarding me paying for banana/ngng (duplicity's a bitch) to take his car to the track...you really think I need to PAY him to run the 1/4 mile? He offered this to the community, then when he got his car back, he clearly found out it wasn't nearly what he thought it would be, and backed out. Now he demands money.

The fact that you even think there's a chance his car will be legit shows your ignorance. No, newbie, the onus is on him. He's the one with the M90 car claiming he's making 402 real world WHP...and since that's NEVER been done before and never will be, he's the one with something to prove. I've got data from 7 other M90 S4/RS4 cars that are all the proof I need or my contentions.

Anyway, he already opened his gigantic mouth and overconfidently told JHM to go ahead and try to race his car while they have it for work. Then, when they showed him the video of the races, and asked him to not share it with anyone till they edit and post it themselves, he surruptitiously COPIED the video, then hosted it on his website. He even posted screencaps with misleading descriptions...clearly a desperate man.

Anyway, the video is being processed, so the deed is done. When he picks up his car, they'll do it again just to show him in person the performance he's NOT getting out of that M90.

You've hitched your cart to the wrong horse RVTS4.
Old 04-29-2010, 06:19 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

You know...

"You've hitched your cart to the wrong horse RVTS4."

You must write ad copy or speaches for Kim Jong Il or North Korea or that nut in Iran....

But I digress, I watched the video on Quattroworld, so what? In fact I may buy a VF system for my B6 S4 soon just to torture you....Does that fustrate you? Make you angry?
Old 05-01-2010, 06:57 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

You know...

You must write ad copy or speaches for Kim Jong Il or North Korea or that nut in Iran....

But I digress, I watched the video on Quattroworld, so what? In fact I may buy a VF system for my B6 S4 soon just to torture you....Does that fustrate you? Make you angry?
You saw that video and are still considering picking a supercharger system from the current offerings?
Well at least I know to ignore every thing you say from here on out
Old 05-04-2010, 05:29 AM
Banned

You know...

hahaha...why would that frustrate me? You clearly haven't read anything I've written.

I don't hate superchargers in general (I'll supercharge my car in 2010 or early 2011)
I don't even hate the M90

I hate companies who lie. That's it.

If you now know that the VF makes your 260whp car (stock) perform like a 310-330whp car if you buy one, and are happy laying out whatever they're charging, that's awesome. I'm happy for you. You'll be seriously quick, and will definitely notice a massive jump over stock.

Where us 'haters' have a problem is with companies (and users) bull****ting about the true gains...giving us an inflated, loaded or corrected dyno plot...giving us subjective claims like 'my friend has an R8 and he drove my car and said its fast!'...all while giving us no real world data on ACTUAL performance.

One day you'll see what I'm all about. I'm certainly not here to have everyone agree with me that's for sure. I'm just not going to sit on my hands while companies do the same thing scammers did in the early B5 days...and to all enthusiast platforms for that matter. You can call me a hater and support those companies, as this is a public forum but man...ask yourself why???!