S4 (B6 & B7 Platforms) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi S4 produced from 2003-2005 And B7 Audi S4 produced from 2005 -2008

FCUK THIS FUKCING WORLD. I JUST GOT REAR ENDED. not even 5K miles.

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2005, 05:46 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default **** THIS FUKCING WORLD. I JUST GOT REAR ENDED. not even 5K miles.

first the right front wheel accident

then rear ended in the g*d damned rental while the S4 was in the shop

AND NOW THIS.

-stopped at a red light after a 14 hour day. i had just delivered the turkey to sis so she could make it tomorrow when a stupid motherfcuker in a GRAND CHEROKEE rams his cheap grille into my rear bumper. NOTHING happened to his car. i mean nothing. but the entire rear of my car, from the bumper to the trunklid, is pancaked forward by a foot. AMAZINGLY i had very little neck pain immediately afterward. i can now vouch for how much better this car is than an accord. i got hit by this guy at least 15 mph faster than the minivan when i was in the accord and no pain at all. it is amazing.....and the parktronic STILL works even though the bumper is barely held in place.

the trunk is gone. the bumper cover and lights are gone. the worst part is that the rear driver quarter panel bent a bit and chipped and will have to be painted. the car wasn't pulling when i drove home. the structure is amazing. and in case you didn't know the rings on the trunk are metal. they bent. whoever says their car is better built than my S4 better be in a bentley.

after all of this i truly ask myself what the point of having such beautiful cars is. of course we all know the obvious answers, but when things like this happen you can't help but be philosophical. many of you know i have been thinking about an R8 or AM V8. but i can't imagine how i would feel if the same thing happened in one of these cars. to me that is important because i am a one car kind of guy. i buy my cars to drive them, to drive the **** out of them. i'm not a ***** *** poseur or a millionaire with money to burn.

i am trying not to overreact right now but i just don't have any confidence that this car will ever be the same again in terms of beauty. i am the kind of person that will see the unmatching paint. and no matter what anyone says you cannot match a color like sprint. especially when you are as in love with his car as i.

this streak of bad luck has been amazing. i had not been in an accident in YEARS until the last three months. i've been lying in bed thinking about what the hell is going on but the only explanation i can come up with is that of the law of averages.

you feel like killing these *******. you wish you had a time machine. you wish it were a dream.

but it's real. and i am not going to keep this car. sure it'll cost me and many will say it's ridiculous. but i want my car perfect and two accidents is too much. i should have kept my local top spot for an RS4 but i was too honest in dropping my name when i realized the R8 timeline. now i'll have to play the game and see if any RS4's go unspoken for (there will be some) or think about ordering another S4 even though the going wait may be over four months. i love this car so much i can't imagine driving another one, with the exceptions i noted above.

i won't post any pics because this time i think i would cry. or smash my computer in frustration. i wish the gym were open this late. then again...probably not a good idea since i might drop a weight on my head.

PS- the really ironic thing is that the twenty-some year old **** who hit me had put a sign on the grille of his car (don't even THINK about asking me why it was there or why it said what it said because i don't have a **** clue in hell). on this sign was a drawn-on ***** and below it was written "i got a bigger one than you". that is the only pic i would have posted but he tore it off before i could snap a pic with my phone. it was like i was in a movie or something. now i regret so much not having been able to tie him to my car by his little pecker and dragging him around in first gear until i got my launches down pat- i had almost hit 5K.

i D E T E S T suvs and minivans. period.

JDBlue- you are a saint. i don't know how you've done it. i truly don't.
Old 11-23-2005, 06:01 PM
cwh
AudiWorld Super User

Default get it all out now before you get your r8.

sorry to hear.
Old 11-23-2005, 06:03 PM
AudiWorld Super User

sorry for the bad news, at least you're not hurt, car can be put back together/ got rid off
Old 11-23-2005, 06:04 PM
bpp
AudiWorld Super User

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Sorry to here this news.
Old 11-23-2005, 06:07 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default I know exactly how you feel...

After i got rearended in March, I knew right away that i didnt want to keep my car. I knew that no matter what they would be able to do, the car would never be the same to me. I still miss my '97, and I'll always remember it, but now i have my Pelican.

If there is one thing i have learned this early in life (being only 21) is that no matter what you have in life, it can always be taken away. All you can do is love it while you have it, and remember and cherish it always. And as far as your car goes, allways heed these immortal words "drive it like you stole it!"

Each one of us here on this forum care, on some level, the way you and I do about are cars. But there is no way another person can truly feel the pain you have when you lose something so close to your heart. Material or otherwise.

I wish you the best of luck, and i'm sorry for your unfortunate loss.
Old 11-23-2005, 06:22 PM
ed4
Banned

Sorry to hear
Old 11-23-2005, 06:24 PM

Default Terrible news. Hopefuly bad things only happen in 3's.

What kind of an a$$hat drives around with a dick on his grille anyways?
Old 11-23-2005, 06:32 PM

Default Geez, this really is one for the books!

Hang in there buddy! It's tough to be involved with so many accidents. Especially when they aren't even your fault. But don't let this spoil your Thanksgiving (go over to your 'sis' and enjoy)!

I often think when something bad happens to me, there are always people that have suffered much greater catastrophe. Usually medical cases with really devastating outcomes helps me to regain perspective. I'm sure your medical practice will supply you with some good examples. Please take what I say next in the spirit that it is given. Perhaps there is something that you can learn from such a horrid string of bad luck. Maybe you are meant to reconsider the preciousness of life versus the, how shall I say, umm, the 'transitory nature of Audi metal.' I know this is not your typical car talk. But I thought I would just throw it in for some food for thought. Hope it doesn't cause indigestion tomorrow ;-).
One other thing Rodrigo--remember to ALWAYS ask the car salesman for the government crash test ratings of the vehicle! Just trying to lighten up this otherwise ponderous post.
Nick
Old 11-23-2005, 06:38 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default sorry bro, seems to be an imbalance down here in florida ever since that freaking wilma!

my baby is at champion right now waiting for the green light from my insurance company to replace the engine.
deep god damn puddles and an S4 dont play well
Old 11-23-2005, 06:41 PM
ed4
Banned

The Nogaro curse strikes again on the next reiteration of the color

Quick Reply: FCUK THIS FUKCING WORLD. I JUST GOT REAR ENDED. not even 5K miles.