S4 (B6 & B7 Platforms) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi S4 produced from 2003-2005 And B7 Audi S4 produced from 2005 -2008

Holy S*#@T!!! Just got pulled over by an off-duty cop ( Very Long)

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2005, 05:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Holy S*#@T!!! Just got pulled over by an off-duty cop ( Very Long)

I swear on my life, what I am about to tell you is 100% true...

I was leaving the Mall of America; yes I live in the frozen tundra of Minnesota. I was getting on the highway and a Honda Civic was in front of me going probably 35 on the on ramp. (NO THERE WAS NO SNOW OR ICE ON THE ROAD)I was on his *** thinking he would speed up, instead he slams on his breaks, and does anything and everything to try and slow me down and not let me by.

Finally, I got buy him, accelerated quite quickly. Maybe got up to 105 maybe 110 leaving him in the dust. Maybe 30 seconds later, this car comes flying up on my *** flashing his brights at me. It was the white Honda Civic. This guy was literally drafting me. I tapped my brakes because the last thing I wanted was a white Honda Civic in my backseat.

He pulled up next to me and what I felt was an attempt to run me off the road, I swerved into the next lane, downshifted and pinned the throttle. I probably hit 115 maybe even 120.

All of the sudden, I see in the distance of my rear view mirror, red flashing lights. I slow down, pull over and am thinking to myself, how am I going to explain this to my lawyer from jail?

A man in street clothes approaches my car, shows me his badge and asks for my license and registration. I asked him how long he had been following me and he said since I left the Mall of America. This guy saw everything!!!

I began explaining him how some guy in a white Honda Civic had road rage and was threatening me and that was the reason I was going so fast.

Again, I swear on my S4, this happened. He looked at me and said, I know, that was me. I looked behind me and I was pulled over by the same white Honda Civic that was driving 35 on the on ramp from the Mall of America.

I literally think I wet myself. He then began to tell me of all of the laws that I broke and how much trouble I could get in. He then explained the amount of paper work he had to go through to write up all of my violations. He then told me that if his wife was not in the car and that they were not late for a movie, he would make sure that I was ticketed for every law I broke. He gave me my license back and told me to slow down and have a good night!!

I can honestly say I have never been that nervous. My legs were shaking and I could have sworn I was dreaming. I could not possible imagine why this guy would let me go.

Anyways, he did. Not ticket, no warning nothing!!

I can definitely say that today was my lucky day!!
Old 01-20-2005, 05:29 PM

Hahahaha.
Old 01-20-2005, 05:31 PM

Funny now, but I would have been shaking like a **** lol from nervousness.
Old 01-20-2005, 05:36 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Default Sure it was a cop and just not an EMT or Fireman showing his badge just to fvck with you?

They get blue lights ussually, but I know in Vermot EMTs get red lights. No way he wouldnt have written you up.
Old 01-20-2005, 05:37 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Default Why was he f-cking with you? That's my question. So annoying.

Same thing happened to me, except I just walked the undercover cop.

It's so funny that in your nervousness you can't make out what car it is behind you. For me, it was dark and his lights were blinding me, but I'm nearly certain he was in an off-duty car.
Old 01-20-2005, 05:37 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Jerkoff cop.... I hate pigs that try to show off their power when they're off duty....

*** should have merged like a normal person and driven like a normal person maybe then he wouldnt be so late in that stupid little honda of his....
Old 01-20-2005, 05:39 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default good to see the law out there setting a good example of proper road sharing etiquette

glad you didn't get a ticket though - always a pleasant relief
Old 01-20-2005, 05:39 PM
AudiWorld Expert

I had a cop pull me over in rhode island to ask where I got my rims heh
Old 01-20-2005, 05:40 PM

I'm possitive, it said bloomington police department
Old 01-20-2005, 05:43 PM

Default My father has at 1957 Ferrari 250 gt California..

We got pulled over on day by a cop who apologized profusely for pulling us over but he had to see the car up-close

Quick Reply: Holy S*#@T!!! Just got pulled over by an off-duty cop ( Very Long)