S4 (B6 & B7 Platforms) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi S4 produced from 2003-2005 And B7 Audi S4 produced from 2005 -2008

For Sale: 2004 Audi S4 Avant $18,459 obo

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2010, 07:33 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale: 2004 Audi S4 Avant $18,459 obo

Year – 2004
Make – Audi
Model – S4 Avant Quattro wagon
VIN – WAUXL68EX4A122161
Miles – 91,000
Body Style – Avant wagon
Engine – 344 hp 4.2L V8
Transmission – Tiptronic – Automatic
Drivetrain – Quattro All wheel drive
Exterior Color – Silver
Interior Color – Black
Gas Mileage – 15 mpg/city, 21 mpg/hwy
CARFAX Report Available – Yes
Video Walk Around Available – Yes (ask me to send you a link)
Clear Title? – Yes
Pictures – More available, just ask.
Price – $18,459
Contact - Send me an email using the link or call Matt at 515-635-5250

We are the third owners of the car. We purchased it as an Audi Certified Pre-Owned car from Carousel Audi in Minneapolis with 31,000 miles on it. This is my wife's car and the majority of miles were the result of a 150 mile round trip commute from Kansas City to Topeka via Interstate. The car has been service by the local Audi dealer since we have owned it. The S4 comes from the factory fully loaded and this car has these additional options: premium package with sunroof and Homelink, Bose stereo with in dash CD changer, heated seats, XM satellite radio, and navigation. We have 14 spoke wheels with nearly new Bridgestone tires on the car now and also have the original wheels with Dunlop Wintersport snow tires. The front windows have been professionally tinted. The car is free of any modifications and has been adult owned and female driven.

Mechanically the car is without issue. In fact, the car has been trouble free for the three years we have owned. The sole exception being a windshield wiper motor that got weak and needed to be replaced.

The overall condition of the car is excellent. It is not perfect, however and show the normal signs of being on the road. The front bumper shows some normal rock chips and a small dimple (must have been a big rock) in the leading edge of the hood. There is also a small area of cracked paint low on the front air dam from bumping into a snow bank while parking. Two of the wheels have some curb rash on them. Otherwise the exterior paint has been hand waxed and shows as new. As luck would have it, the windshield was recently cracked. This will either be replaced prior to sale or the final sale price will be reduced an appropriate amount. The interior is in excellent condition as well, with the only issue being some indentations in the rear seat resulting from a child car seat. Otherwise the interior is in excellent condition including the outstanding heated Recaro seats (which will be hard to leave behind.) I share these minor issues with you only in the interest of accurately representing the car. This S4 Avant really is in excellent overall condition and the next owner will be lucky to own it.

We have the title in hand which will allow for an easy transaction. For more photos, video, CARFAX or more, call me at 515-635-5250 or hit the email link and send me a message.

Click here for the eBay listing.