S4 (B6 & B7 Platforms) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi S4 produced from 2003-2005 And B7 Audi S4 produced from 2005 -2008

Special thank you note to the green BMW 325 driver today in Eagleville, PA on Trooper Road...(long)

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 04:02 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Special thank you note to the green BMW 325 driver today in Eagleville, PA on Trooper Road...(long)

Dear mid 90's Green BMW 325 Driver;

I would like to thank you today for your tireless effort to run me into the opposite lane of traffic. I understand that the road narrowed from two down to one lane and I was behind you. I also didn't feel like being behind you any more so I elected to pass around you before the lanes narrowed to one. (Note passing properly on the left, a lane you were not in at the traffic light.) While passing you decided that you did not want this to occur as you must have felt this superiority complex feeling your mid 90's BMW 325 was far better then my Audi S4. Perhaps you thought my car was an Audi A4.

As I was passing you elected without any turn signal at all to go from your lane on the right into the one I had just turned into in attempt to block me. Being that you did this far too late you nearly side swiped my car. I then passed you using the opposite side of the roads left turn lane as you kept coming over instead of staying in your lane. Thankfully no one was there.

After completing the pass you looked mildly disturbed by your inability to prevent me from passing your vehicle. Notably you accelerated to prevent the completion of my pass. Didn't help your case much. Also note it was raining, and your poor attempt to use your one wheel to power you car was far overcome by Audi's Quattro system. Then at the next traffic light you almost rear end my car. Loosing is hard for some BMW owners and I can understand that. It's also why I will probably avoid BMW's as it tends to attract your kind. I would like to note I have met many great BMW owners in my past who would never attempt such a stunt as you did today. Even more amusing was the left hand turn where you followed me and nearly swapped ends as you gave your car too much throttle mid corner. Remember 2wd, mid corner, in the rain accelerate, bad. 4wd, mid corner, accelerate, good. My girlfriend and I got great amusement out of the frightened look on your mid 40 year old face as you nearly crashed your priceless and super fast mid 90's BMW.

Thankfully I lost you at the next turn off as once again Quattro allowed me to launch into a gap your car could never make especially in the rain. I was sort of hoping you'd give it a go but based on your driving skills at the last traffic light it was wise of you stay put.

My only advice to you is the next time you try a stunt like this; either pick on a car that is slower and has less grip then yours, or buy a 335xi so you might have a fighting chance. Until then learn to loose and get that chip off your shoulder your car is not that fast. Before anyone thinks I feel the same as he does about my car I am very accepting of faster cars, even BMW's. I know many of them are out there and while my car is very far from king of the hill I know enough to pick my battles. 2wd vs 4wd in the rain made this pretty easy.

Good Night,
-Audis or VWs 4Life
Old 11-18-2007, 04:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default that was funny. i hate people like that. It seems like most BMW drivers have problems. there main

problem is that they own a BMW and not an Audi.
Old 11-18-2007, 06:43 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

good read
Old 11-18-2007, 07:58 PM

Default It's sad to see an Audi owner acting all rightous....

Your rant is so pretentious and stuck-up it makes me sick to know that I drive the same car as you do. Granted the BMW driver should not have driven the way you describe he did, but what is worse is your superiority complex that you think your car gives you. Talk about a complex.

BTW, you would probably have more luck getting this rant to the person whom it is addressed to if you posted in a BMW forum. Thank god you didn't as they would have had a field day with this post.
Old 11-18-2007, 08:47 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Lol, good read. That dude is a *****. Good job out manuvering him.
Old 11-18-2007, 08:49 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default LOL. If his write up got your blood boiling THAT much, you may want to unplug that network cable

and stay of the internets. You might give yourself an aneurysm. Wow.
Old 11-18-2007, 09:08 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default haha... dont worry Chan, his account ID says it all...lol. Although this post is a bit pointless to

a point.
Old 11-19-2007, 03:50 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

were you the driver of the 325?
Old 11-19-2007, 05:54 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Hahaha
Old 11-19-2007, 05:56 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Audi>BMW

If you think the situation was bad, you have no idea the field day a BMW forum would have with this lol. This was by far the best line:

"Remember 2wd, mid corner, in the rain accelerate, bad. 4wd, mid corner, accelerate, good."

Thanks for giving me a good laugh this morning. It got my day off to a good start. Yay for Audi's!

Quick Reply: Special thank you note to the green BMW 325 driver today in Eagleville, PA on Trooper Road...(long)