S4 (B6 & B7 Platforms) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi S4 produced from 2003-2005 And B7 Audi S4 produced from 2005 -2008

Where is Doomed!!!?

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2005, 10:50 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I am finished with undergrad. Have the degree from Cal. Berkeley. BUT!!!

I was not making any statements that would need to come from a "Qualified" person. I simply said that I, fairly knowledgeable in psychology, should be more compassionate towards the tool; alas...I am not.

I'm fairly certain if I were to make statements requiring knowledge of psychology, I'd bet my s4 that I'm more qualified than you or the majority of others on here.

Furthermore, I am *the* point and case for B6 S4 board comradery. I know the far majority of the S4 owners in Cali, and am good friends with several and currently rooming with one.

Doomed was by no means a brother here. I doubt many will miss his presence.
Old 06-15-2005, 11:17 AM
AudiWorld Uber User

Default No one was debating your credentials, take your ego elsewhere.

I'm far from being any qualified psychologist but it doesnt even take an expert to see through an ego as thick as yours.

I could care less if you were Sigmund Froid and I could care even less regarding who knows more or less about psychology. In fact, I could care less about psychology alltogether.

So since weve established that <b>you</b> dont know where Doomed is, and regardless of your education at Berkeley (a school I was accepted to 12 years ago and passed on FWIW), why dont we allow others who might know where Doomed is see if he is allright since <b>you</b> clearly are too self involved to understand what comradery is all about.
Old 06-15-2005, 11:38 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Default Ego directed towards condescending losers? But of course!

Once you find his grave, why don't you dig a hole and give it a good humping.
Old 06-15-2005, 11:58 AM
AudiWorld Uber User

Default Since I am not a regular here, I'll assume....

Doomed was not all that welcome on this board?

Regardless, you certainly appear to be no comrade and you are even worse at trying to be as condescending, as me

In fact, I find your response to be on par with that of a 16 year old on the A4 forum, not the self proclaimed Phycology expert of Berkely and "point and case for B6 S4 board comradery."

Why dont you go try and impress someone else, since neither your expert opinion nor your childish response worthy of the A4 forum are of any realistic value.
Old 06-15-2005, 12:02 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Default Hey, talking about 16 year olds and A4s...why don't you go help them rice their stockers into "RS4s"

or RS6s as you've done so nicely with yours.

Bwahaha.
Old 06-15-2005, 12:18 PM
AudiWorld Uber User

Default Why dont you go to the teen chat room or something....

...I bet all the little kids will think you really are an educated psychologist from Berkeley.

Your so full of BS, I can smell your stink from here.

You have no idea what Ive done with my cars. Stay stock kid, you wouldnt want to worry about that precious warranty, now would you?
Old 06-15-2005, 01:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your mistake is the assumption that we all know who Doomed is. He didn't frequent this board.
Old 06-15-2005, 01:31 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Default As us kids would say..."wannabe RS6" which equals ricer which equals clown.

By no means do I consider myself a "psychologist" with only a BA in the field. I do believe I am more educated than <i>you</i> and many others here on the subject.

Beginning to further my education in a master's program in an unrelated field starting January, and afterwards considering Law. Meanwhile, I will be completing certificate programs on the side which will give me more everyday/usable knowledge.

I will be quite the educated fellow once done with my educational career, most probably out-classing the likes of you, but education is a lifetime process and I do not plan on stopping there. ;-)

I've surely taken way too much of your valuable, non-berkeleyan time, so don't let me stop you from resuming your rice procedure on the ever-so-amazing "r"s"6...

HAHAH!
Old 06-15-2005, 01:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"We kids." Come on.
Old 06-15-2005, 01:41 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Default You got me. I think we're even on the grammar battle for now...

although, two days ago you pulled an incorrect use of "and I" when you should have said "and me." I didn't feel like arguing, but I will from now on. ;-)

Can't believe I said "us." I guess trying to place myself in the shoes of rS6rIcEr there, got me a little "stupified."

Oh, and of course I resumed to edit the previous post...I'll left the "us" to make yours legit, but I edited the inside.

Quick Reply: Where is Doomed!!!?