S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

2010 Audi S4 - A Ton of Pictures!

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 09:03 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 Audi S4 - A Ton of Pictures!

e new 2010 S4 is bold and the body truly comes to life when you understand what kind technology
is under the surface; in short I think it is perfectly executed. Let me know what you think of the
2010 S4 in white, and if you have driven it let us know what you thought.

http://www.iamaudi.com/2010-audi-s4-...-imports-first
Old 08-31-2009, 12:14 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 41 Likes on 34 Posts
Default Nice car!

Ibis white is my favorite A4/S4 color. If I were to get one, this would me my exterior color choice. For the interior, I'm not sure whether to stick with the standard black leather/Alcantara or go with a red/black or brown/black Nappa leather two-tone interior. If I wanted black, I would not pay $1000 for the optional black Nappa leather option.

Last edited by Bada Bing; 09-01-2009 at 12:40 PM.
Old 08-31-2009, 06:14 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I think white on anything but a race car (think Porsche GT3) looks like a "girls car". Before flaming me, I want to freely admit that this is an irrational comment, its just my opinion. Dont know why I feel that way, probably stupidity, but just telling the truth. To each their own, right?

RE: drive. I test drove one today. Interior is perfect as always, although some of the plastic bits felt a bit looser/cheaper than the B7, maybe just my imagination. The car felt light and nimble. The engine was just ok, but having driven the A6 with the same engine, I was sort of expecting that. Its got some punch for sure, but the sound is just very anemic compared to the 4.2...I wish they had put the S5 engine in there, or at least made it an option. The transmission is awesome. So crisp, absolutely loved the S Tronic.

Will I buy one? Maybe, definitely trying to figure that out. But at lower $50s, you could have a very lightly used 08 RS4, or for $10k+ less, an untitled brand new B7 S4 (lots of leftover stock still). For that matter, if you were willing to trade the power, you could be in a gussied up brand new A4 w/ S Line pkg, etc. for approx $10k less. I am definitely going to buy my next Audi over the next week, just trying to decide what the best price to performance value is right now...
Old 08-31-2009, 06:30 PM
AudiWorld Member

LOL, that's kinda funny. I think the white looks classy, where the silver didn't realy do anything for me. It was "too" understated IMO, where the white with black interior looked more sporty to me. Just goes to show why cars come in multiple colors . I really like the black on black & red (saw one on showroom floor) but I'm sick of cleaning a black car (last 3 cars were midnight blue, black, & black). I guess it's time to turn FROM the dark side to the light, at least until I get behind the wheel. As far as why I went with white on black leather, I was told by the salesman that the Alcantara needs a little more TLC to keep looking in good and I thought the black & red might look too busy with white exterior. The funny part is that I don't like black interiors given the temp here in Houston. Frikin' 100+ deg F with 90% humidity is NOT uncommon in the Summer. Talk about a sweat box...but it's MY sweatbox and I can't wait for it to arrive. To each his own, all that matters is that you're happy with what you choose.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:16 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thinking I should have went with white.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:34 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by audi_noob
Thinking I should have went with white.

after seeing these pics i'm having second thoughts about my color choice. I ordered Red but now i don't know..... my wifes A3 s white and i think it looks great. Dunno if i want to have 2 white Audis in my driveway though! lol

Hmmm... gotta decide fast as it will be too late to change my mind soon.

Need more red and white pics guys!
Old 09-02-2009, 10:05 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

after seeing more white pics here:

http://www.ausmotive.com/2009/05/24/...own-under.html

... i'm going to the dealer tomo morning and changing my color to white.... i hope i dont regret it!
Old 09-03-2009, 09:01 PM
BBT
AudiWorld Senior Member

Agreed. White is definitely the most feminine color available although that Sprint blue and the old Nogaro came pretty close.
Old 09-03-2009, 10:19 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by DeutscheAuto
after seeing more white pics here:

http://www.ausmotive.com/2009/05/24/...own-under.html

... i'm going to the dealer tomo morning and changing my color to white.... i hope i dont regret it!
you should get a black one

Old 09-04-2009, 03:34 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by AZ-A4ber
you should get a black one

Hey! What are you doing with my car!

I do have to say I love the black car. But, mine is already dirty.... Washed it 20 minutes ago... Damn birds...

Quick Reply: 2010 Audi S4 - A Ton of Pictures!