S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

2011 S4 delivery update

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2010, 05:47 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow thats ufortunate LegacyKid, i completely agree with everybody below, this guy does not deserve the commission he will earn off your sale. Take your money, ensure they know exactly why your leaving, make sure a his sales manager knows too, then, buy from a dealer & SA you feel is looking out for your best interest.

Dont be a laydown! Get what you deserve, make them EARN your business.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:54 PM
AudiWorld Member

Thanks everyone, yeah i played dumb about the car forums, and said nothing about mods. That isnt the dealer ill be getting service at anyway, to far away.

He did call me today and say he was about to put the order in but his manager is weary about getting a license plate filler cuz im in NJ, which it is illegal. Manager said he just doesnt want me to get a ticket and come back to complain. 1)Why would i. 2) they dont have to do anything even if i did. 3) he said the plate holder is a few hundred, i looked but only found the plate filler for $125.

If all goes well and he placed the order today ill be happy, i got the car for a steal, so i believe. ( hope their not on here trolling)
Old 06-15-2010, 07:17 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yea I got mine from my dealer parts dept for $125, anything more is gouging.
Old 06-15-2010, 07:22 PM
AudiWorld Member

I dont believe in covering a pretty face, so i cant put a plate on.. just hope i stay under the radar..tint wont help but w.e
Old 06-18-2010, 12:27 PM
AudiWorld Member

Called today to make sure the order is in, they said yes. I asked if they had any further information, like the comission number, and they said check back in a few weeks????

I know i have to wait so its what ever, but by them not giving me the number or any other information makes me wonder if they placed the order.

I cant call AoA or who ever and just give them my name and they look it up?
Old 06-18-2010, 01:28 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by Legacykid
Called today to make sure the order is in, they said yes. I asked if they had any further information, like the comission number, and they said check back in a few weeks????

I know i have to wait so its what ever, but by them not giving me the number or any other information makes me wonder if they placed the order.

I cant call AoA or who ever and just give them my name and they look it up?
You can call AoA for updates once you have a comission or VIN#, otherwise you have to work through the dealer. The dealer is given a comission# from Audi, and the dealer then links that # to your name and order.
Old 06-18-2010, 01:30 PM
AudiWorld Member

so what your saying is that, if infact they placed the order a few days ago, they should have the comission number.

If so, im going to call someone else there and see if they can get me the number.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:37 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by Legacykid
so what your saying is that, if infact they placed the order a few days ago, they should have the comission number.

If so, im going to call someone else there and see if they can get me the number.
Yes, you should have a comission number within a day or less of them putting in the order. Once that comission is accepted and put into the queue for build it gets assigned to an allotment in the Audi system by which they can start tracking things like requested build date, actual build date, inspected date, released to carrier, rail load, port arrived (Germany), ship load, etc etc.
Old 06-19-2010, 09:55 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 274 Likes on 201 Posts
Default If the dealer does not have an allocation available, then no commision number

This depends on dealer allocation availability.
Old 06-19-2010, 12:15 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by m444
This depends on dealer allocation availability.
It's my understanding that comission # means it is in the bank and awaiting assignment to allocation and a build date, allocation is totally seperate. If you don't get an comission # before you get an allocation, how do they keep track of who is next in line for obtaining the next open allocation for that dealership?

Quick Reply: 2011 S4 delivery update