S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

335 to G37 to S4?

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 11:19 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by C-5Hvy
I believe it is in the Car menu then Setup, and there will be an option for the drive settings. I have ADS lite as well and you can adjust engine, differential, and steering for your individual option.
Thank ya kindly
Old 08-19-2010, 03:34 PM
AudiWorld Member

Just to clarify, if you have NAV+ADS Lite like I do then (initially) just press the Comfort/Auto/Dynamic buttons on the dash below "Audi Multimedia". The "Individual" setting can be customized via the MMI & I'd guess you'll probably mess with after you've gotten to know the car better and have refined your preferences. Enjoy!
Old 08-19-2010, 04:50 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by zerinS4
Welcome to the fold, and most importantly, I hope you end up with Brilliant Red. This car absolutely shines in red. I can't think of a better color for it but then again I'm a bit biased.
Thanks for all the info. I love that photo in red, do you have a bigger version of it?
Old 08-19-2010, 05:53 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Sunstealer
We will probably go with Brilliant Red, Prestige, Sport Diff, and Black/Red Nappa.
http://www.donrosenimports.com/audi/...KGAFL0BA023185
Old 08-19-2010, 06:27 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

We stopped by Checkered Flag Audi in Virginia Beach last weekend since they had a couple of S4s listed in stock on their website. We were initially going to look at the S5, but the S4 really blew us away. They had a Quartz Gray one and a Meteor Gray one. We didn't test drive either since we were short on time and knew we probably would not buy from them anyway since they are 7 hours away.
You saw a Quartz Gray S4 there? When were you at Checkered Flag? That was probably my car waiting for me to pick up! Lol. I know they now only have a meteor gray S4 on the lot. Was the Quartz Gray under the roof of the Service Dept? They kept it indoors for me.

If you could buy from Checkered Flag, you should. It was a pretty good experience. Ask for John. And the new-car sales manager is has been great to me. They should be able to honor competitor price. And tell them the military guy who just picked up the quartz gray black/red nappa S4 referred you to them and they'll take care of you.

On the test drive, see how it handles on a freeway on-ramp, for example. With a sport diff, it drives like a RWD car. I'm impressed.
Old 08-20-2010, 04:34 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Wow, small world. It was Friday, 8/13 that we went by there. It was sitting over by the service area, not under a roof though. As I mentioned, we were there to look at the S5, but your car caught both of our eyes as we were waiting to turn in. That is really a beautiful car!
Old 08-21-2010, 07:10 PM
AudiWorld Member

Thanks for all the info. I love that photo in red, do you have a bigger version of it?
Funny...kinda similar...I went from a 328 to a G35 coupe to S4. and here of a few pictures of the red as you asked
Attached Images    
Old 08-22-2010, 05:28 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NWS4Guy
I never even went back to tell the BMW guy he lost me.
LOL So normally you'd drive all the way back to the BMW dealership just to tell the salesman that you *weren't* going to buy his car? Wow. You're a pretty intense competitor. Not sure I ever want to meet you on the road!

I agree with you on the new A4, though. Great car, but underpowered. It's even worse with an auto tranny as you're stuck with that slow motion Tip-a-long-tronic!

Last edited by drrick89; 08-22-2010 at 05:42 AM.
Old 08-22-2010, 07:09 AM
AudiWorld Member

Good story hope the S4 works out
Old 08-23-2010, 12:04 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Wow, small world. It was Friday, 8/13 that we went by there. It was sitting over by the service area, not under a roof though. As I mentioned, we were there to look at the S5, but your car caught both of our eyes as we were waiting to turn in. That is really a beautiful car!
Ah yes, my car was sitting outside near the Service lanes after I had test driven it to make sure nothing fell off the car, and I was waiting for their Finance manager to finish up with a client. Haha, I probably saw you guys in the showroom looking at that nice Ibis White S5. I told the sales manager that he should put that car outside by itself so more people can see that beauty.

Good luck!

Quick Reply: 335 to G37 to S4?