S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

About to place order... seeking details on color options, specifcally leather colors

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2011, 09:26 AM
Never Follows

Received 54 Likes on 46 Posts

Monza Silver for Ext. /End thread
Old 04-11-2011, 09:29 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JWeb
That description is certainly consistent with bbmaster's link above to the tuscan leather in the R8. I'm not sure why that color doesn't photograph very well. And, as I'm sure everyone agrees, the pictures on the 'net are certainly not anything like what shows up on audi.com in the configuration tool:
I have it in my S4 and the closest I can describe it is similar to the color of a terracotta clay plant pot but a couple of shades darker. The audi.com photo, or the one in their A4/S4 sales book is a close representation.

I agree that most photos I've seen represent it falsely as more orange.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:32 AM
AudiWorld Member

Not sure I would go tuscan interior with quartz exterior, but to each his own..

Tuscan with ibis, deep sea blue, meteor, phantom, and black would be okay. Not even sure I would like it with red. Red just begs for black nappa or black alcantara, or maybe magma/black if you wanna be daring.

mofsteel, I love your A4 Avant. I think that's my wife's next ride.

I wish the S4 Avant was still made US spec; I'd be driving one.

Last edited by xxShadowxx; 04-11-2011 at 09:35 AM.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:56 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by xxShadowxx
Tuscan with ibis, deep sea blue, meteor, phantom, and black would be okay. Not even sure I would like it with red. Red just begs for black nappa or black alcantara, or maybe magma/black if you wanna be daring.
I ordered a deep sea blue with tuscan interior. You are the only person to say so far that this combination would work (beside me of course ). Honestly, I am still a little nervous about it. The 2-color seats make this a more daring choice i think than an all tuscan (like the a5/s5?) would be.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:14 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by 250GTO
I ordered a deep sea blue with tuscan interior. You are the only person to say so far that this combination would work (beside me of course ). Honestly, I am still a little nervous about it. The 2-color seats make this a more daring choice i think than an all tuscan (like the a5/s5?) would be.
No way dude. It'll look nice. I actually considered that combo, but it would have been a carbon copy of my outgoing 335i (monaco blue with terracotta). Getting aluminum, carbon, stainless or other for trim? I probaby would have gone the carbon route with that color selection.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:17 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by 250GTO
I just took delivery of my Deep Sea Blue / Mustang brown S4 this weekend. I'd not see the brown interior in person before ordering either but I love the combination, as do the few other people who've seen my car so far.

The blue seems to change according to the ambient light, looks more black in bright sunshine, but at dusk / night / in the shade, the blue tones really come out. I think the brown is the perfect match with it, hope you do too when yours arrives....
Old 04-11-2011, 01:10 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by seablues4
I just took delivery of my Deep Sea Blue / Mustang brown S4 this weekend. I'd not see the brown interior in person before ordering either but I love the combination, as do the few other people who've seen my car so far.
Good to hear that. That makes me a less anxious for the choice I made. Thanks!
Old 04-12-2011, 06:49 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by seablues4
Thanks for all the input, everyone. I think I will go with meteor grey on black/brown Napa. Very exciting!

Jeff
Old 04-12-2011, 10:03 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by JWeb
Thanks for all the input, everyone. I think I will go with meteor grey on black/brown Napa. Very exciting!

Jeff
Good Choice. Another picture to wet your appetite.
Attached Images  
Old 04-12-2011, 10:08 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by bbmaster
Good Choice. Another picture to wet your appetite.
Damn - I never thought I'd like the looks of the brown interior. Definitely better than I thought it would be.

Quick Reply: About to place order... seeking details on color options, specifcally leather colors