S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

Anyone have pics of the B8 S4 with Audi's current Winter Wheel and Tire Package?

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2010, 10:55 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Smith837
Thanks Sak. Missed this post. Yes, this is EXACTLY what they look like.

FWIW, had mine put on about a month ago. At first, they were SO different from the 19" tri-spokes that I wasn't sure what to think, and wasn't sure I'd warm to them. But I have. They look quite good in person, albeit very understated. Added benefit is that they are quite easy to wash, and clean up much faster than the tri-spokes -- important consideration on cold winter days.

Sorry Smith837, missed your post. Yes, these are them, like you I wasn't sure what to think of them when they were put on as you are right, they are much different than the 19" tri-spokes. Over time, I have come to enjoy them - especially the cleaning aspect. By the way, the tire totes from Audi are pretty cool - definately recommend looking into them if you haven't got them already. Make moving and storing the summer wheels so much easier!
Old 12-20-2010, 03:24 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 2011_S4
Sorry Smith837, missed your post. Yes, these are them, like you I wasn't sure what to think of them when they were put on as you are right, they are much different than the 19" tri-spokes. Over time, I have come to enjoy them - especially the cleaning aspect. By the way, the tire totes from Audi are pretty cool - definately recommend looking into them if you haven't got them already. Make moving and storing the summer wheels so much easier!
Thanks. Have the totes -- haven't seen them, but my dealer is storing my summers in them. Glad you feel the same about the wheels.
Old 02-13-2011, 10:46 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Is it possible that one of you guys had posted actual pics of the s4 winter wheels on a black S4? I keep looking for that thread without any luck. As i too am looking into this package, I would really appreciate if you guys can post actual pics of the s4 winter wheels on an actual S4.
Thanks in advance
Old 02-13-2011, 11:03 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by appolon
Is it possible that one of you guys had posted actual pics of the s4 winter wheels on a black S4? I keep looking for that thread without any luck. As i too am looking into this package, I would really appreciate if you guys can post actual pics of the s4 winter wheels on an actual S4.
Thanks in advance
Shadow has them on his car right now. About mid-post.

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/sho....php?t=2798965
Old 02-14-2011, 04:29 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Excelsior7
Shadow has them on his car right now. About mid-post.

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/sho....php?t=2798965
Thank you
Old 02-14-2011, 07:21 AM
AudiWorld Member

I simply chose those wheels from Audi's database at the dealer. If these are the wheels they're using for their Winter combo, that is news to me.

I chose these because they looked decent enough and are easy to clean.
Old 02-14-2011, 02:00 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by xxShadowxx
I simply chose those wheels from Audi's database at the dealer. If these are the wheels they're using for their Winter combo, that is news to me.

I chose these because they looked decent enough and are easy to clean.

Everything I've seen RE: the winter tire and wheel package has shown those 5-spokes.
Old 02-14-2011, 02:12 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 33 Likes on 18 Posts

In the time spent with this thread, you could have called up 5 different aftermarket companies and purchased a cheaper, better looking winter setup. Just saying.
Old 02-14-2011, 02:37 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Zed 2.0
In the time spent with this thread, you could have called up 5 different aftermarket companies and purchased a cheaper, better looking winter setup. Just saying.
I did that once. 5 bent wheels later, I prefer a quality wheel.
Old 02-14-2011, 02:58 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 33 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Excelsior7
I did that once. 5 bent wheels later, I prefer a quality wheel.
Don't buy garbage wheels and you'll be fine. I've run 5+ sets of aftermarket rims (most of them not very expensive) and have never once bent one or received one that wasn't true from the factory.

Quick Reply: Anyone have pics of the B8 S4 with Audi's current Winter Wheel and Tire Package?