S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

Audi Loyalty?

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 07:22 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rhytid
Oh man, that blows!!!!

I have a 2001 B5 S4. I lose.
It'd probably be worth your while to find a new '10 S4 somewhere, there are some around for sure.
Old 07-09-2010, 08:12 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I have an interesting timing issue for the Audi Loyalty program and would like to know if anyone else had a similar experience.

Basically, I refuse to do a trade-in on my current A4 because the dealer's offer was ridiculously low. So, I plan to sell the car by myself sometime this month. That means that I will not own the car when my S4 arrives in mid-August and will thus not have a current insurance policy on the A4.

My SA already stated that a certificate of title is not sufficient to be eligible for the discount. Does anyone in here know what else I could use for documentation? I have to believe that this is a somewhat common issue, as many people choose to sell their previous cars rather than do a trade-in. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Old 07-09-2010, 09:03 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by clochner
I have an interesting timing issue for the Audi Loyalty program and would like to know if anyone else had a similar experience.

Basically, I refuse to do a trade-in on my current A4 because the dealer's offer was ridiculously low. So, I plan to sell the car by myself sometime this month. That means that I will not own the car when my S4 arrives in mid-August and will thus not have a current insurance policy on the A4.

My SA already stated that a certificate of title is not sufficient to be eligible for the discount. Does anyone in here know what else I could use for documentation? I have to believe that this is a somewhat common issue, as many people choose to sell their previous cars rather than do a trade-in. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
How about a current year registration.

Did your SA explain why the title is not sufficient?
Old 07-09-2010, 09:11 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Call me crazy, but maybe wait a month before you sell the current car?
Old 07-09-2010, 09:24 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by LeadToRome
Call me crazy, but maybe wait a month before you sell the current car?
Not possible. I live in downtown Chicago with just one parking spot. The car needs to go before my S4 arrives.

soheagle - SA did not really give a very satisfying answer when I pressed him on this issue. Just said that Audi does not consider certificate of title sufficient to participate in the program.
Old 07-09-2010, 09:35 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Not possible. I live in downtown Chicago with just one parking spot. The car needs to go before my S4 arrives.

soheagle - SA did not really give a very satisfying answer when I pressed him on this issue. Just said that Audi does not consider certificate of title sufficient to participate in the program.
Where downtown are you? I'm in river north. Are you buying from Fletcher?
Old 07-09-2010, 10:44 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by koobah
Where downtown are you? I'm in river north. Are you buying from Fletcher?
Looks like we have a Chicago base here... I'm in streeterville. I ordered mine from westmont Audi. I haven't specifically asked my SA what doc is required, but I heard from Audi exchange that a title is sufficient.
Old 07-09-2010, 10:51 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

you've already agreed to buy the car at some price and that agreement includes Audi loyalty since when you made the agreement you owned an Audi
Old 07-09-2010, 11:03 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by dingosatemyaudi
you've already agreed to buy the car at some price and that agreement includes Audi loyalty since when you made the agreement you owned an Audi
The Audi loyalty incentive does not affect the negotiated price. It is applied as a deposit by AoA. Dealers have no reason not to include so long as it is legit.
Old 07-09-2010, 02:27 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by soheagle
Looks like we have a Chicago base here... I'm in streeterville. I ordered mine from westmont Audi. I haven't specifically asked my SA what doc is required, but I heard from Audi exchange that a title is sufficient.
I bought my first Audi from Laurel, but their service attitude kept me from buying the S4 there, and they were not willing to deal a whole lot. Never had any experience with Fletcher, but at least it's walking distance from where I live and they're the only Stasis certified dealer in Illinois, so it's a big plus if I decide to go with Stasis tune.

Quick Reply: Audi Loyalty?