S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

Audi S4 Auto Lease Programs - September 2010

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2010, 02:11 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audi S4 Auto Lease Programs - September 2010

Audi Auto Lease Programs – Effective September 2010

These lease rates and residuals are provided courtesy of LeaseCompare.com by dealer partners and are NOT for redistribution.

This information is to help you evaluate different lease offers from your Audi dealer and an independent leasing company.

Here’s the scoop

1) Use the data listed below each vehicle model, and the Lease Formula at the bottom of this page, to calculate the manufacturer (captive) lease payment.

2) Compare Vehicle Pricing and Bank Lease programs by clicking on the vehicle model name to see instant lease payments. When available, specials are shown with payments.

3) You’ve done your homework, now choose the best lease and start driving your car!

NOTE: Choosing a lease program, captive or bank, with the lowest money factor and a realistic residual value will provide you with the best overall lease deal.

Message me for help on using this data or leasing in general.

2011 Audi S4 Premium Plus Sedan
24 Month – Residual 63% of MSRP – .00168 Base Rate
36 Month – Residual 56% of MSRP – .00168 Base Rate
48 Month – Residual 49% of MSRP – .00197 Base Rate

2011 Audi S4 Prestige Sedan
24 Month – Residual 59% of MSRP – .00168 Base Rate
36 Month – Residual 52% of MSRP – .00168 Base Rate
48 Month – Residual 45% of MSRP – .00197 Base Rate

Residuals posted are for 15K miles/year. Add 2% to Residual for 12k mi/yr and 3% for 10k mi/yr on all terms. AFS acquisition fee is $625.

Lease Payment Calculation Formula:
(Cap Cost – Residual Value) / Term = Depreciation
(Cap Cost + Residual Value) X Base Rate = Interest
Depreciation + Interest = Base Monthly Payment

Terms Used in Lease Formula:
CAP COST = Vehicle Purchase Price (amount financed)
RESIDUAL VALUE = MSRP (window sticker) X Residual %
TERM = Length of Lease in Months (3 years = 36 months)
BASE RATE = Dealer’s Buy Rate (dealer can mark this up for profit)

NOTE: The manufacturer (captive) lease programs provided are for reference only. Base Rates may vary by region. Your dealer has the option of offering you a higher rate.

Compare Lease and Loan Payments for Used Audi Models HERE

Visit Auto Lease Insider for leasing info you won’t find anywhere else!
Old 09-20-2010, 04:45 PM
AudiWorld Member

That is different than the 2010s. The difference between prestige and prem. plus was only 1-2% that year. Ouch for anyone looking for a prestige on a lease.
Old 09-20-2010, 04:50 PM
AudiWorld Member

that's why no one is leasing prestige. no one.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:42 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by myriadshalaks;
that's why no one is leasing prestige. no one.
I did.
Old 09-21-2010, 03:30 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by k1speederS4
That is different than the 2010s. The difference between prestige and prem. plus was only 1-2% that year. Ouch for anyone looking for a prestige on a lease.
you mean anyone looking for an S4 with memory seats, keyless start and optional rear shades?? yeah.. if you want these simple things you better pay up extra 4% on residual. great job audi.
Old 09-21-2010, 03:46 AM
AudiWorld Member

you fail. push button start for 100/month
Old 09-21-2010, 03:48 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by hk007
you mean anyone looking for an S4 with memory seats, keyless start and optional rear shades?? yeah.. if you want these simple things you better pay up extra 4% on residual. great job audi.
it's because those things have no resale value. if you're looking for a used 3 year old audi, what are you looking for? not push button start. you're looking at price. and those items would make the car looked overpriced on the used market, so they don't get back their full value. so they don't residualize well.
Old 09-21-2010, 04:58 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by LeaseCompare.com
Audi Auto Lease Programs – Effective September 2010

These lease rates and residuals are provided courtesy of LeaseCompare.com by dealer partners and are NOT for redistribution.

This information is to help you evaluate different lease offers from your Audi dealer and an independent leasing company.

Here’s the scoop

1) Use the data listed below each vehicle model, and the Lease Formula at the bottom of this page, to calculate the manufacturer (captive) lease payment.

2) Compare Vehicle Pricing and Bank Lease programs by clicking on the vehicle model name to see instant lease payments. When available, specials are shown with payments.

3) You’ve done your homework, now choose the best lease and start driving your car!

NOTE: Choosing a lease program, captive or bank, with the lowest money factor and a realistic residual value will provide you with the best overall lease deal.

Message me for help on using this data or leasing in general.

2011 Audi S4 Premium Plus Sedan
24 Month – Residual 63% of MSRP – .00168 Base Rate
36 Month – Residual 56% of MSRP – .00168 Base Rate
48 Month – Residual 49% of MSRP – .00197 Base Rate

2011 Audi S4 Prestige Sedan
24 Month – Residual 59% of MSRP – .00168 Base Rate
36 Month – Residual 52% of MSRP – .00168 Base Rate
48 Month – Residual 45% of MSRP – .00197 Base Rate

Residuals posted are for 15K miles/year. Add 2% to Residual for 12k mi/yr and 3% for 10k mi/yr on all terms. AFS acquisition fee is $625.

Lease Payment Calculation Formula:
(Cap Cost – Residual Value) / Term = Depreciation
(Cap Cost + Residual Value) X Base Rate = Interest
Depreciation + Interest = Base Monthly Payment

Terms Used in Lease Formula:
CAP COST = Vehicle Purchase Price (amount financed)
RESIDUAL VALUE = MSRP (window sticker) X Residual %
TERM = Length of Lease in Months (3 years = 36 months)
BASE RATE = Dealer’s Buy Rate (dealer can mark this up for profit)

NOTE: The manufacturer (captive) lease programs provided are for reference only. Base Rates may vary by region. Your dealer has the option of offering you a higher rate.

Compare Lease and Loan Payments for Used Audi Models HERE

Visit Auto Lease Insider for leasing info you won’t find anywhere else!
I am new to leases completely so forgive my ignorance, but doing some quick math (and maybe I have done it wrong), for a car with an MSRP and purchase price of $53k to make the example easy, I came up with monthly payments of the following:

24 months - $962.21
36 months - $786.69
48 months - $718.70

Correct me if I am wrong, but those rates just seem low to me. Does this factor in any sort of down payment or did I do it wrong?

Thanks
Old 09-21-2010, 05:54 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by blbrchnk
I am new to leases completely so forgive my ignorance, but doing some quick math (and maybe I have done it wrong), for a car with an MSRP and purchase price of $53k to make the example easy, I came up with monthly payments of the following:

24 months - $962.21
36 months - $786.69
48 months - $718.70

Correct me if I am wrong, but those rates just seem low to me. Does this factor in any sort of down payment or did I do it wrong?

Thanks
Those might be right if you put no money down on the car... They do seem high though but then again I but quite a bit of money down on mine.

I am leasing a prestige but I have every intention of keeping it so I won't lose when it comes to paying the residual at the end of my lease. Also keep in mind that Audi Care give you 1% back as well.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:03 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by k1speederS4
Those might be right if you put no money down on the car... They do seem high though but then again I but quite a bit of money down on mine.

I am leasing a prestige but I have every intention of keeping it so I won't lose when it comes to paying the residual at the end of my lease. Also keep in mind that Audi Care give you 1% back as well.
So I assume putting money down up front lowers the monthly payment correct? and the residual cost is still the same?

Is it possible to finance the residual after a lease is over?

Quick Reply: Audi S4 Auto Lease Programs - September 2010