S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

Audi S4 features

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 01:28 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audi S4 features

I was building an Audi S4 and was wondering if i had to spend an extra 7k to get the titanium package or would it be possible to get on a premium plus?
Old 06-04-2012, 02:04 PM
AudiWorld Member

No it is not possible and as of 2013 the Ti Package is no longer available. So unless you find one already sitting on a dealer lot, you are not having one built in the US.
Old 06-04-2012, 03:45 PM
AudiWorld Member

i like your name
Old 06-04-2012, 03:52 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

But if you really want one you can mod the car for not that much money. First get an aftermarket black grille which will eventually be produced .OR have yours painted or plastidipped. Get new wheels and sell the oems. then get your trim wrapped in black vinyl.VOILA! TI package look. Also a lot cheaper than what Audi would charge AND you don't have to buy the PRESTIGE package to get it.
Old 06-04-2012, 07:22 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Haha thanks.
Also is launch control in the 13 models?
Old 06-05-2012, 07:43 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The TI package included body colored mirrors. For 2013, is the only option the aluminum color style? That would be another aftermarket mod needed for those who want to make their own TI package if so. I personally like the aluminum look though body color can make a difference.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:28 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by DrGP
But if you really want one you can mod the car for not that much money. First get an aftermarket black grille which will eventually be produced .OR have yours painted or plastidipped. Get new wheels and sell the oems. then get your trim wrapped in black vinyl.VOILA! TI package look. Also a lot cheaper than what Audi would charge AND you don't have to buy the PRESTIGE package to get it.
the only part I wanted from the titanium package was the black grille and I simply paid $425 for the ECS Grille. I really did not like the wheels. Later on i saw a car with the full titanium pkg with the door black trim which I thought looked strange. ofcourse we all have our own opinion but it doesnt surprise me that they dont offer it as it doesnt seem to be in high demand
Old 06-05-2012, 12:57 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by waffles
i like your name
Judging by his name I bet he likes your name as well!
Old 06-05-2012, 05:49 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mark nimda
the only part I wanted from the titanium package was the black grille and I simply paid $425 for the ECS Grille. I really did not like the wheels. Later on i saw a car with the full titanium pkg with the door black trim which I thought looked strange. ofcourse we all have our own opinion but it doesn't surprise me that they don't offer it as it doesn't seem to be in high demand
Actually, in 2011 the demand was so high that they held up production on the ordered cars with TI because they could not get enough of the parts from the suppliers. Subsequently, in 2012, in order to reduce the demand, you could no longer get the Ti package in the Prem+ . You had to order the Prestige to get it and they came with painted mirrors instead of the previous Ti models with alum mirrors. BTW, im not at all a fan of the Ti package.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:38 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thank you for all the info. I'm young, I like the blacked out look just don't like the matte black on a car like the S4. I'm looking to get a used one and was also looking at some visual modifications that I can do. Without the titanium package, is it possible to change the chrome around the windows to black, to replicate the titanium package look? Also what is the difference between Euro spec and US spec headlights? I couldn't find a comparison between the two. Also if anyone has done or has a picture of the cortada wheels with the silver powder coated white with the black gloss.

Quick Reply: Audi S4 features