S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

Brown/Black Leater & Complementing paint

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2010, 03:04 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brown/Black Leater & Complementing paint

I really love the Brown and Black Leather on the S4. I really wish the all brown leather from the S5 was an option but since it's not I'm not going to dwell on it.
Question- What do you think the best paint color is to compliment the Brown/Black leather? Are there any pictures posted with different combos of paint with Brown/Black? The Audi website I don't feel gives a good representation of the color combos. Also, why would Audi offer this color leather with Black but not Metallic Black? This is kind of frustrating!
Old 03-14-2010, 04:23 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I went with Quartz grey, thought this was a good pairing. Care will hopefully be here in few weeks and I'll know if that was the right choice.
Old 03-14-2010, 04:31 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I looked at and drove an S4 that had the brown and black interior and a special order paint called Monza Silver which I believe is standard on the S5. That car looked beautiful! The Monza Silver is like a super light metallic blue and it went very well with the brown/black interior. The "special" paint however was an additional $2,500 on the sticker.
Old 03-14-2010, 05:59 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by FutureS
I went with Quartz grey, thought this was a good pairing. Care will hopefully be here in few weeks and I'll know if that was the right choice.
FutureS we must be operating on the same wavelength: I ordered a Quartz gray/Tuscan brown combo and my car is supposed to arrive end of March or early April too (Prestige/diff). To my taste the brown could work also with silver, black and blue body colors.
Old 03-14-2010, 07:20 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Twowheelsgood
FutureS we must be operating on the same wavelength: I ordered a Quartz gray/Tuscan brown combo and my car is supposed to arrive end of March or early April too (Prestige/diff). To my taste the brown could work also with silver, black and blue body colors.
Please post some pictures of your Quartz gray/Brown car when it arrives. It would be very helpful. Thanks
Old 03-15-2010, 08:30 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I'm getting the same combo, Quartz Gray with the Black/Brown Nappa interior. Should be at the dealer the week of April 12th.
Old 03-15-2010, 09:09 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Aloha, I plan to take some pics of the interior/exterior when I take delivery as this combination seems less common to the Alcantara or black silk nappa. Like you, I would have preferred an all tuscan-brown seats (or even cinnamon brown) that the S5 crowd gets in their cars. I keep dropping by the NYC Audi Forum on Park Avenue near Grand Central in hopes of seeing the tuscan brown seats in person but haven't had any luck yet. I do recall seeing a pretty good pic from a member outside the U.S. with his brown/black seats but can't remember if it was this or another forum.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:05 AM
AudiWorld Member

About last week I had test drove a Deep Sea blue s4 with mustang brown interior (Im canadian ehh) and honestly it was one beautiful color combo. I am ordering my S4 on Wed and decided to go with Phantom Black+Mustang Brown Interior and have no doubts its going to be one killer looking car once it gets here...

Sprint Blue+Mustang Brown is nice too
White+Brown obviously would be nice..
Deep Sea blue+Brown

and that really is it to be honest with you..

Another killer combo is Meteor/Magma...
but whoever floats you boat...

my 0.2
Old 03-15-2010, 11:36 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

White+brown does look great.