S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

Embroidered S4 floor mats

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2011, 09:02 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm on my second set of Stratmosphere Mats - like them.

Originally Posted by hinckley
I just got my S4 and would like to find some nicer floor mats, prefereably with an embroidered S4 logo. I've been searching around and only found one source (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/sho...=S4+floor+mats) but they look a bit "hand-made" to my eye.

Anyone found any other option?
Just bought a set for my B8, had a set in one of my B5s as well. They are thick and good quality similar to the Lloyds.
Old 12-23-2011, 09:08 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Hal_TT::CBP
Just bought a set for my B8, had a set in one of my B5s as well. They are thick and good quality similar to the Lloyds.
Nice to know, I just ordered a set from Germany based on RedRocker's advice too.
Old 12-23-2011, 12:59 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Captain Tuttle
I use the OEM rubber all weather mats. The fronts have S4 embossed on them.

I will keep these in year round as the original carpet ones are crap.

Audi should be embarassed at putting these mats in a $50k car.
i also use the OEM rubber ones. they don't look all that bad....at the end of the day they're just mats
here in Calgary we get a lot of slush etc in winter so having carpet mats isn't practical and they get very dirty very quickly
Old 12-23-2011, 06:21 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I get compliments by every person who gets in the car on my OEM rubber mats...

That is what I would do.
Old 12-23-2011, 07:52 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by sepangS4
I get compliments by every person who gets in the car on my OEM rubber mats...
Seriously? Compliments on rubber mats? I think your friends must have dirt floors in their homes.

Rubber mats, like snow tires, are a winter necessity but hardly the stuff of dreams. "Oooohhh, when I buy my Aston, the first thing I'm gonna do is rip out those plush Wilton wool carpets and get me some cheap smelly rubber mats"
Old 12-23-2011, 07:59 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by LeoR604
Seriously? Compliments on rubber mats? I think your friends must have dirt floors in their homes.

Rubber mats, like snow tires, are a winter necessity but hardly the stuff of dreams. "Oooohhh, when I buy my Aston, the first thing I'm gonna do is rip out those plush Wilton wool carpets and get me some cheap smelly rubber mats"

LOL Leo

What if they're flavored, errr, scented rubber?
Old 12-25-2011, 09:24 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Well dude sorry to disappoint but its true =) Thanks for taking the time to write a worthless reply though.

and when you can afford an Aston - then we'll talk...lol

BTW send us a pic of your home...lol

Old 12-25-2011, 05:35 PM
AudiWorld Member

Well dude sorry to disappoint but its true =) Thanks for taking the time to write a worthless reply though.
My pleasure, in response to a worthless post. Hinckley was asking about embroidered carpet mats, not black rubber compliment magnets. Thanks for your meaningless contribution to the thread.

BTW send us a pic of your home...lol
My home has black rubber floors on which I receive many compliments

--------------------------------

Sorry, hinckley, we were having a meaningful discussion about upgraded embroidered mats, with several members posting useful links and suggestions, until Sepang chimed in about his totally irrelevent but apparently fabulous rubber mats.

To get back on topic, I think I might go for the Lloyd Ultimat, just not sure on the color. Our mats are def not black so I think Ebony or Graphite might match well. Anybody ordered from Lloyd???

I will also check if they come with Audi specific anchors. If not, I will order without any anchors and pick up the Audi anchors from ECS. Will post pics when I get them.

Last edited by LeoR604; 01-10-2012 at 10:00 PM.
Old 12-26-2011, 08:25 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

My pleasure, in response to a worthless post. Hinckley was asking about embroidered rubber mats, not black rubber compliment magnets. Thanks for your meaningless contribution to the thread.

My home has black rubber floors on which I receive many compliments

--------------------------------

Sorry, hinckley, we were having a meaningful discussion about upgraded embroidered mats, with several members posting useful links and suggestions, until Sepang chimed in about his totally irrelevent but apparently fabulous rubber mats.

To get back on topic, I think I might go for the Lloyd Ultimat, just not sure on the color. Our mats are def not black so I think Ebony or Graphite might match well. Anybody ordered from Lloyd???

I will also check if they come with Audi specific anchors. If not, I will order without any anchors and pick up the Audi anchors from ECS. Will post pics when I get them.
I had decided to punch out of this thread when the floor mat snobbery started.

But since you called me out after getting sand in your mangina ...

My post wasn't useless.

In winter, in the NE, using carpeted mats is dumb between the snow, sand and salt.

I thought I was offering a suggestion to another enthusiast.

Clearly I was mistaken.

My S4 is a daily driver which I'll whip until the floor mats fall off then I'll trade it in on the next gem that catches my fancy. I don't own any garage queens.

Floor mats don't move my "give a fcvk" a meter much.

Last edited by Captain Tuttle; 12-26-2011 at 08:28 AM.