S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

A few rotten apples...

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2010, 07:36 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A few rotten apples...

...spoil the bunch.

How did you guys like your first B5 S4 pirrannha attack? I told you they'd come strong sooner or later. Talking **** about their cars is always a sure recipe for an 8 page argument.

However retards like this guy aren't helping the B8's cause...you guys will soon need to ostracize a few of these retards like the B6 guys did with that 3rd gear guy!

Originally Posted by brn2drvS4
beat a cts-v two days ago with a stock s4. beat him off the line, on the straight away and killed him on corners. if you have a tuned s4, you'll murder a cts-v.
and this guy...who is apparently ordering a B8 S4 soon

Originally Posted by CBRmatt600
What year CTS was it? I surprised a guy in an older one, some dude in my neighborhood who drives it. We both turned left at a light onto our connecting street and punched it. He pulled on me slightly, but wasn't getting away quickly which I think shocked him. This was in my A4 by the way.
I don't know why everyone is being such a **** to the guy. It was clearly an older CTS-V, which were not that fast from the factory. As I said, I paced one pretty closely in my tuned A4, and I know for a fact the guy was giving it everything he had because the exhaust on his car is basically non-existent. If I can do that in the much slower A4, I have no doubt that a stock S4 could do some damage to an older CTS-V. Keyword being "older". Not the new version.
A tuned/exhaust/testpipe B8 A4 and I had a race a month or two back, and from the words of the guys in the 'audience' he was 4 cars behind me by 4th. How this retard says he was 'pacing' a CTS-V...just randomly in his neighbourhood...not a race...and plays it off as evidence is beyond me. He has a B7 A4 2.0T with a tune. That's it. He's making 250hp. He'll run 14+ second quarter miles all day.

Someone else said they put 5 cars on an E9X M3!?

Voltron - you asked 'What is happening around here?' in a thread you started on AZ? Well...there you go. Retards are buying your car and talking all kinds of moronic ****. Good to see a few guys from here called that ****-talking out. Funny stuff. AZ attracts some rare chickens.

Last edited by sakimano; 10-08-2010 at 08:18 AM.
Old 10-08-2010, 07:43 AM
AudiWorld Member

Its just a matter of time before the civility on this forum ends and we get another e90post.com on our hands.

Although guys like this will likely give S4 owners the douc*^ bag title that already adorns so many BMW drivers, they will at least make the forum more entertaining.
Old 10-08-2010, 07:49 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That forum is turning into nothing more than a dick swinging contest. I hardly post on there anymore...can't stand the mentality.
Old 10-08-2010, 07:58 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hah, cause there are not retards and people who's opinion the majority disagrees with who drive every version of every car known to man? Natural selection, they either read the posts of the more informed and change their ways or are ignored and fade into the background noise.

Why waste thought over it, let alone a post?
Old 10-08-2010, 08:08 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I want some of what that cts-v guy is smoking
Old 10-08-2010, 08:15 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by NWS4Guy
Hah, cause there are not retards and people who's opinion the majority disagrees with who drive every version of every car known to man? Natural selection, they either read the posts of the more informed and change their ways or are ignored and fade into the background noise.

Why waste thought over it, let alone a post?
Of course there are retards everywhere...but this is too good to pass up. We're not talking about opinions anyway. We're talking about out-and-out fairytales being told.

Stuff like 'video shows me walking a B5 that walked a C6 Z06' was another good one. Now that we've seen the video, he fkng lost to the B5 S4by about a car and slammed his brakes/turned off his camera when it started walking away from him...and that stage 3 minus B5 raced a C5 Z06, not a C6. Oh...and the B5 he raced? That was brendon's old car that he sold to his buddy. Yikes.

Anyway, there are a few cropping up. Sure is funny to watch.

Last edited by sakimano; 10-08-2010 at 08:17 AM.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:56 AM
AudiWorld Member

Okay that is actually completely bull****.

THAT CAR IS A BEASTTTTTTTTTTT there is no way in hell a cts=v is going to lose to a stock s4... even tuned the s4 still doesnt stand a chance.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:45 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Proogz
Okay that is actually completely bull****.

THAT CAR IS A BEASTTTTTTTTTTT there is no way in hell a cts=v is going to lose to a stock s4... even tuned the s4 still doesnt stand a chance.
I know this isn't the point of this thread, but if they are talking the current CTS-V...no way. While considering different cars to purchase, I test drove a slightly used '09 CTS-V auto. It was SO SCARY fast that it was shocking. I felt as though it was always on the edge of losing control and launching itself off the road into a tree or ditch if you gave it too much gas.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:48 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Oh, I don't know... He could have won due to the CTS-V blowing a few mils off the tires while that 500+ HP supercharged engine roared away... then he remembered there was a race going on.

It's all about distractions...
Old 10-08-2010, 12:23 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

This will be a long post.... LOL While I agree with you Sak, I wouldn't have posted but that's your call... Like Neal said Why waste the time....

Quick Reply: A few rotten apples...