S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

Floor and/or trunk mats w/ S4 Logo?

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 11:53 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Floor and/or trunk mats w/ S4 Logo?

I recently sold my E46 M3 (sold a lot faster than I thought it would) and will soon be ordering a 2011 S4. I have picked out the options I want, but had a question about accessories. Coming from BMW, which has "M" logo stuff for everything, I assumed Audi would have similar stuff for the S4. However, after talking with the dealer and doing some searching, I can't seem to find floor mats or a carpeted trunk mat with the "S4" logo, or even something with the "S-line" logo. The only thing I could dig up was an Audi A4 carpeted trunk mat or a rubber trunk mat, neither with an S4 or S-line logo on them. Not that it is a huge deal, I am just curious.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:14 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

There really isnt anything of interest yet with S4 logos unfortunately. I looked in the audi accessory section on the website and didnt find anything. They still have a lot of stuff for older model year cars. Im thinking that since the new S4 hasnt been around that long yet, its going to be a little while before they start having car covers, floor mats, and the like.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:32 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by C-5Hvy
There really isnt anything of interest yet with S4 logos unfortunately. I looked in the audi accessory section on the website and didnt find anything. They still have a lot of stuff for older model year cars. Im thinking that since the new S4 hasnt been around that long yet, its going to be a little while before they start having car covers, floor mats, and the like.
I thought that might be the case. Audi could make good money off "S" logo stuff, so I assume they will come out with something at some point. BMW has an insane amount of branded accessories and I know they make a mint of all of it. With the M3, good quality non-logo mats could be had for about $45, but ok-quality official BMW floor mats with the "M" logo ran $120. There is definitely some money to be made in accessories.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:38 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Yea i totally agree and if you look at the audi accessory website they have a lot of stuff with the A4 logo still so I bet the B8 S4 stuff will come along soon. I know I would def like some winter floor mats with the S logo.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:41 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

bump for s4 goods
Old 07-12-2010, 06:54 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Does the S4 come stock with any floor mats at all?
Old 07-12-2010, 07:46 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by DigiSage
Yes...nice floormats...but I removed them and installed Weathertech molded floormats which are very nice also.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:08 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by DigiSage
yup - it does. but they don't have any logo on them.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:21 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by rfogleman
Yes...nice floormats...but I removed them and installed Weathertech molded floormats which are very nice also.
Wise move. Weathertech makes quality stuff.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:15 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

The carpeted cargo mat is really nice. http://tinyurl.com/24mvv62
Mine came with the Audi Sport North America logo on it. I use the block system all the time, along with the grocery hooks, for keeping things from moving around.

Like many others, I got the deep WeatherTech floor mats for the winter ("debadged" by removing the silvery/rubbery WeatherTech logo sticker). For the summer, I've fine with plain mats.

-Frank

Quick Reply: Floor and/or trunk mats w/ S4 Logo?