S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

Floor and/or trunk mats w/ S4 Logo?

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2010, 07:54 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My dealership ordered these S4 mats for me several weeks ago. They should be in soon, from what I am told (I'm first on their list to get them). I asked for the part number and my sales advisor was going to get it for me. I'll pass it along when I get it.
Old 11-09-2010, 08:03 AM
AudiWorld Member

Yes plese let me know. I need these lol my dealer is throwing them in for me as part of my purchase He told me just let him know when they are available
Old 11-09-2010, 08:45 AM
AudiWorld Member

I'm still checking every day for the S4 mats at audi-collection.com
Old 11-09-2010, 10:27 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I now have the part number for the S4 rubber mats. I got this from the dealership: 8K1061221A041

These are the same S4 mats referenced in an earlier post. They are the ones in the Audi accessory catalog.
Old 11-12-2010, 01:41 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I received my B8 S4 mats today. I have pics on another post here:

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/sho...9#post24060539
Old 11-12-2010, 02:59 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I find it disappointing with Audi's lack of aftermarket accessories for the S4. BMW has their BMW Performance line which includes exhausts, short shifters, interior/exterior bits, etc.

Come on Audi!
Old 11-12-2010, 04:37 PM
BDI
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by 2011S4
I received my B8 S4 mats today. I have pics on another post here:

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/sho...9#post24060539
Ordered!!! Been waiting for these!!!
Old 11-12-2010, 07:02 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Went to get my Stasis ECU upgrade today and these babies were in!

Name:  photo mats.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  53.3 KB
Old 01-11-2011, 01:56 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I used the luftimixx seller on ebay (posted by Alkivar on AZ forum here) to find the website in Germany (website link), then emailed the company to order the mats below. They are very nice quality, and the "S4" logo adds a little flair to the interior. I ordered black, which is very black, as compared to my "black" interior. The flash in the second picture below exaggerates the color difference, in real life it is more subtle and looks fine. If I could do it over, I might try the color called "dunkel anthracite" which I suspect is the dark grey that we actually have for the "black" interior.
Communicating with the contact by email is challenging, I know no German but Adam does know English fairly well. I had to use Google Translator to see the site in English. They also have two grades of material. The Edel Velour is more expensive but probably a closer match to OEM.
If anyone orders a set, please post what color and material you ordered, I would love to see the Edel Velour in Dunkel Anthracite with the logo.

Old 03-03-2011, 04:26 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I placed an order this morning for these floor mats in the Dark Anthracite.

Not sure how long it will take to receive these, but after I do I will post pics.

Originally Posted by T-RAD
I used the luftimixx seller on ebay (posted by Alkivar on AZ forum here) to find the website in Germany (website link), then emailed the company to order the mats below. They are very nice quality, and the "S4" logo adds a little flair to the interior. I ordered black, which is very black, as compared to my "black" interior. The flash in the second picture below exaggerates the color difference, in real life it is more subtle and looks fine. If I could do it over, I might try the color called "dunkel anthracite" which I suspect is the dark grey that we actually have for the "black" interior.
Communicating with the contact by email is challenging, I know no German but Adam does know English fairly well. I had to use Google Translator to see the site in English. They also have two grades of material. The Edel Velour is more expensive but probably a closer match to OEM.
If anyone orders a set, please post what color and material you ordered, I would love to see the Edel Velour in Dunkel Anthracite with the logo.

Quick Reply: Floor and/or trunk mats w/ S4 Logo?