S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

Future S4 Owner

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 05:04 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Future S4 Owner

Hey Guys,

Future S4 Owner here. I decided that it was time to retire my 2000 A4 and placed an order for a 2013 S4 yesterday afternoon. Now the long 3-5 month wait for my baby to be delivered

-Sepang Blue (Added another 4-6 weeks on top of normal delivery)
-MMI Navigation
- Black/Black Alcantara
-Sports Differential
-Stainless Steel Inlays
-Audi Advanced Key
-Supercharged Badges
-Manual Transmission
-18" Rims with the All-Season tires
-Audi Care
Old 02-25-2013, 05:35 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

were the hell are you getting it from may i ask.? it only takes me two weeks from audi ag in germany for parts
Old 02-25-2013, 05:54 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Ordered the vehicle from my local Audi Dealership in Seattle, WA. Normal build time I was told is about 2-3 months. Since I chose a special order color, Sepang Blue, another 4-6 weeks was added to the delivery estimate.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:16 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

sounds about right mate im affraid.sorry about my spelling mate.yeah my uncle is doing that right now and i get report from audi ag whats happening over there so forth.i hope you enjoy it when it comes mate.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:39 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Congrats! I ordered Sepang on my TT-RS, it's a very nice color... Enjoy the car...
Old 02-25-2013, 06:54 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Can I ask which dealer you're working with? Are you happy with the ordering process through them?

My wife and I went to Barrier to drive an A5 Cabriolet, ended up deciding on a "Sensible sedan" instead, so we're going to order an S4.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by SepangBlueS4
Hey Guys,

Future S4 Owner here. I decided that it was time to retire my 2000 A4 and placed an order for a 2013 S4 yesterday afternoon. Now the long 3-5 month wait for my baby to be delivered

-Sepang Blue (Added another 4-6 weeks on top of normal delivery)
-MMI Navigation
- Black/Black Alcantara
-Sports Differential
-Stainless Steel Inlays
-Audi Advanced Key
-Supercharged Badges
-Manual Transmission
-18" Rims with the All-Season tires
-Audi Care
Old 02-25-2013, 07:03 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by redcupr
Can I ask which dealer you're working with? Are you happy with the ordering process through them?

My wife and I went to Barrier to drive an A5 Cabriolet, ended up deciding on a "Sensible sedan" instead, so we're going to order an S4.

Thanks.
When I decided to place an order, I sent out an email to all 4 dealerships, Bellingham, University, Barrier, and Tacoma, with the specs that I wanted. I basically just let them compete for my business.

I ultimately decided on University Audi on a few reasons. They offered me the best price out of the dealerships and I live in Everett so the service center in Lynnwood is nice and close. The entire staff is nice and friendly. Greeted and asked if I wanted coffee or water as soon as I walked in the door. So far my experience with them has been pleasant.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:04 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by primetime
Congrats! I ordered Sepang on my TT-RS, it's a very nice color... Enjoy the car...
Thanks! Sepang is a very nice color indeed. I love how it just pops.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:18 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Great! Thanks for the info. Let the adventure begin.

Originally Posted by SepangBlueS4
When I decided to place an order, I sent out an email to all 4 dealerships, Bellingham, University, Barrier, and Tacoma, with the specs that I wanted. I basically just let them compete for my business.

I ultimately decided on University Audi on a few reasons. They offered me the best price out of the dealerships and I live in Everett so the service center in Lynnwood is nice and close. The entire staff is nice and friendly. Greeted and asked if I wanted coffee or water as soon as I walked in the door. So far my experience with them has been pleasant.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:29 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

OP, congrats on ordering a S4. Both Sepang and Sprint are my favorite colors (for the S4/S5). It's going to be a long 4-5 months.

Quick Reply: Future S4 Owner