S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

how much do dealers value questionnaire to AoA from car purchase?

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2010, 11:17 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A good writing style and information is certainly useful. For all readers continue to write such excellent articles. Thank you.Thanks for sharing this formation. Valuable.enjoyed reading it…

Option Poppers
Old 11-26-2010, 12:35 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do Audi of Canada take the questionare real serious too?
Old 11-26-2010, 01:20 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

As seen here, the surveys can cause a lot of problems for the dealer. However, they can cause a lot of problems for the customer too. I bought a new VW in 1999 and the car was delivered dirty and damaged. I was promised all would be taken care of, but the service department ended up scratching the car and never cleaned the interior as promised. A second trip back had to be made (I lived 40 miles away) and this time around I was suddenly not going to be given a loaner car. So after all the hassle, I complained to the guy who sold me the car and said the dealer was about to leave me stranded. His reaction? He raised his voice with me and told me I could fend for myself because I didn't give him perfect scores on the survey as I had promised I would. So basically, they want you to lie. I was given a car that needed work and service department could not fix but made worse.... what type of marks would someone put on the survey? I wasn't going to lie about it.
So the sales guy gets in trouble for my survey response. I think the whole thing is set up wrong from the manufacturer. It is not the customer's responsibility to determine people's job performaces and who works where. Let the damn company itself do their own research. Because the burden fell on me, I ended up having to pay for it. Since then, I never fill out any survey. It only causes problems when you return to the dealership.