S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

Imolamonster Build Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 06:18 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Imolamonster Build Thread!

Hello Everyone. My name is Patrick Lewis. I have been around this forum looking for quite a while, but also have an account at VWvortex with the same user name. I am a college student, and on the side, put all of my time into my car on how i can make it look the best as well as how i can make it go faster!

anyway, on to my car. I have a 2011 Audi S4 in Imola yellow! I am trying to get every performance option i can on it to make it the best it can be. the past modification i did was to install the Eurocode Long Tube headers. as well as upgrade to the APR v2.0. With the new headers, and my exhaust system being the stasis, with non res AWE's the car is very loud! however, i like it. it sounds closer to a V8 super car now.

Here are a few specs about the car

Factory Specs:

2011 B8 S4
S-tronic
Imola Yellow
1 or 61 made
1 of 1 with option set

Mods to date:

APR/Carbonio Stage 1&2 intake
APR Supercharger pulley upgrade
APR Stage 2+ ECU flash with Pulley File
Stasis non-res challenge exhaust
APR stage 2+ badge (+5 hp) lol
AWE Downpipes
Eurocode Tuning Long Tube Headers
BBS Ck's with Blizzak's Winter Performance
BBS CH's with Perelli Cinturato P7's

Mods to come:

APR iphone program switching app
APR supercharger coolant performance system
APR stage 3 and beyond (whenever that is)
AWE Pedal set
lightweight wheels (possibly ccw or adv.1)
multiple custom front grill bars
carbonfiber engine dressup kit

Thanks to:
Jon, Jeff, and James at http://hstuning.com
Arin and the team at http://goapr.com

I will be attending shows this summer including SOWO, so i hope to see some of you guys there!
if you have any questions about my car, i will be more than happy to discuss it with you.

Thanks! - Here are some pictures Below - Shown with my BBS CK's

Old 03-01-2012, 06:28 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Imolamonster
Here are a few specs about the car

Factory Specs:

2011 B8 S4
S-tronic
Imola Yellow
1 or 61 made
1 of 1 with option set
Sounds like you received the same email from Audi that I did:

Thank you for contacting Audi of America seeking the production numbers for 2011 S4's shipped to US in 2011 as well as color allocation. Our records reflect the following:

· 4,113 2011 S4 3.0 4 door S Tronic quattros sold in the US.

· 61 MY 2011 S4 3.0 4 door S Tronic quattros s with Imola Yellow exterior were sold in the US.

· 60 MY 2011 S4 S4 3.0 4 door S Tronic quattros s with Imola Yellow exterior and Black interior were sold in the US.

· 1 MY 2011 S4 3.0 S4 3.0 4 door S Tronic quattros with Imola Yellow exterior, Black interior and the sales options that are on your Audi S4.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:20 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Nice car... Who installed the headers in the Cleveland area? Wanna hit Thompson or Norwalk in April? That would give you a chance to back this statement up "Hopefully after this we will have the official proof to back our claim to the worlds most powerful S4"... Not that I am claiming to be the most powerful B8 S4, just the fastest
Old 03-01-2012, 11:04 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Imola is the best... congrats!!!
Old 03-02-2012, 04:56 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by primetime
Nice car... Who installed the headers in the Cleveland area? Wanna hit Thompson or Norwalk in April? That would give you a chance to back this statement up "Hopefully after this we will have the official proof to back our claim to the worlds most powerful S4"... Not that I am claiming to be the most powerful B8 S4, just the fastest
Hey,

i actually had Audi of Bedford install the headers. with all of the proper tools that they had, as well as their race shop guy who was doing it, i felt confident that even though it was a lot more than other placed, it was the right choice. especially because i got a leaner while they were working on it.

once it gets warm out, and i am not on my sluggish wheels, i would love to see what the car could pull off in the 1/4 mile!
Old 03-02-2012, 05:23 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Hey,

i actually had Audi of Bedford install the headers. with all of the proper tools that they had, as well as their race shop guy who was doing it, i felt confident that even though it was a lot more than other placed, it was the right choice. especially because i got a leaner while they were working on it.

once it gets warm out, and i am not on my sluggish wheels, i would love to see what the car could pull off in the 1/4 mile!
Nice... Stoddard did my HFC's but wouldn't do headers since it elminates the cats... If you don't mind PM the labor hours charged and who you dealt with... Let me know when you want to go... I go to Thompson most Wed. and Sat. but if Norwalk works better have no problem going out there... Thompson opens the first Sat. in April and Wed start in May... Norwalk opens in late April... I'll PM you in April and will see if we can find a good date as it would be fun to have another fast S4 there...
Old 03-04-2012, 09:11 AM
AudiWorld Member

Hello Everyone - Here is a new update

I have now made my account on all the main forums as Imolamonster

i also now have a youtube channel which i will try to update often, so bear with me as i continue to make better and better videos. the ones on there now, are just to show the basic start up of the car, and sound. much more to come though

http://www.youtube.com/imolamonster

enjoy!
Old 03-04-2012, 12:43 PM
AudiWorld Member

I am a college student, and on the side, put all of my time into my car on how i can make it look the best as well as how i can make it go faster!
Lucky dog! To be a college student driving a new $60K performance car...and then to be able to spend all your free time spending money and time on your car. That is a stark contrast from the six year old Dodge Omni 024 I had in college.

I would bet you have a father that is also a car enthusiast (hence the 7 series in the garage next to your S4).

Yes, maybe just a tiny bit jealous.
Old 03-04-2012, 02:59 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by carguyrob
Lucky dog! To be a college student driving a new $60K performance car...and then to be able to spend all your free time spending money and time on your car. That is a stark contrast from the six year old Dodge Omni 024 I had in college.

I would bet you have a father that is also a car enthusiast (hence the 7 series in the garage next to your S4).

Yes, maybe just a tiny bit jealous.
Actually, thats my friends car. my parents have no interest in cars at all, so i guess i got lucky convincing them that i want a bright yellow sports car.
Old 03-04-2012, 03:42 PM
AudiWorld Member

Actually, thats my friends car. my parents have no interest in cars at all, so i guess i got lucky convincing them that i want a bright yellow sports car.
You might have a future career in politics. It is tough to convince parents that don't care about cars to buy you such an amazing car!

Quick Reply: Imolamonster Build Thread!