S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

Imolamonster Build Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 06:22 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i am going with a new exhaust system. so if not this weekend, since i will not be here, the following weekend would be much better
Old 03-07-2012, 01:53 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by S4inCtown
We might have to wait a week or so. I unfortunately have to help the lady friend move and paint the old place this weekend, but maybe if we get it all done on Saturday we could meet up Sunday. I'll keep you posted if things change.
Not a problem just let me know... If you don't do the painting this weekend bring the list of what you need on that as well and I'll take care of you... PM me and I'll explain...
Old 03-07-2012, 12:05 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Imolamonster
once it gets warm out, and i am not on my sluggish wheels, i would love to see what the car could pull off in the 1/4 mile!
don't you mean you'd love to see what it can do again?

http://forums.fourtitude.com/showthr...numbers-coming

Originally Posted by you, on fourtitude
just got back from the drag strip as well. I did one run of 12.500 not bad for a car weighing 4200 pounds. i figure by the time i change a few things around and add some more upgrades, i hope to be under 12 sec.
this made me lol

Originally Posted by you again
also first time at the strip ever so working on getting the launch and everything right. also track wasn't as sticky so there was some loss of traction. should be able to have it running low 12's high 11's when it hooks
12.50 + better traction ≠ 11.xx

Anyway, good luck with your car. Will be fun to see another car run against primetime at his dragstrip. We'll finally find out if it's actually 1310 feet long
Old 03-07-2012, 01:54 PM
AudiWorld Member

true, but since then, the car has had multiple changes done. - hopefully i will be in the 11's
Old 03-09-2012, 07:41 AM
Banned

true, but since then, the car has had multiple changes done. - hopefully i will be in the 11's
true, but that was you saying, same day, that you think you could run 11s with better traction. Was funny.
Old 03-11-2012, 08:37 AM
AudiWorld Member

what happened was that off the line, the car could not get traction. it was near the end of the night, so they hadn't prepped it yes so there was a lot of slickness on the track. I'm not quite sure really what the time would have been, but i do think, it would have been a lot closet to the very high elevens considering the traction, and the speed that i lost.
Old 05-29-2012, 08:53 AM
AudiWorld Member

Hey Guys -

Its been a while since i checked in with my car so here is what is new -

i was at SOWO and my car was with APR the entire time. great show! if you ever have the chance to go there, you will see a ton of interesting modded vw and audi's.

now in terms of the car. The last thread i made i was asking bout the venture shield. i got that installed and love it - i wish i did it sooner! - there was a shop about 40 miles from me which was charging a reasonable price and gives a lifetime warranty with it!

in terms of mods on the car. i switched out my old AWE and stasis system and got the Milltek system. it quiets it down a lot more especially with the high flow from the headers on the car. i also installed my BBS CH's and took off the CK's

Also, went to the drag strip and did a 11.83! the video is on my youtube page here - (video is not mine)

http://www.youtube.com/imolamonster

my next mod now is to do the Intercooler upgrade and chassis brace/sway bars. - THEN STAGE 3 WHEN IT IS RELEASED!

here is a recent picture of the car! - i added the APR badges on each side under the supercharged badges as well - i haven't been flagged yet, but if everywhere is using it, WELCOME TO THE T10 CLUB!

Hope all is well with everyone else and thank you!
Old 05-29-2012, 09:57 AM
Banned

needs moar badges. Can you get some on the windows? Not stickers...but more APR and supercharged badges actually stuck to each window. That's 8 more of each you could get on.
Old 06-01-2012, 08:11 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by sakimano
needs moar badges. Can you get some on the windows? Not stickers...but more APR and supercharged badges actually stuck to each window. That's 8 more of each you could get on.
i actually took off the front and side ones - they were for she show only and because i thought it was a nice touch - however i like the sleeper cat status much more!
Old 06-01-2012, 08:13 AM
AudiWorld Member

i actually took off the front and side ones - they were for she show only and because i thought it was a nice touch - however i like the sleeper cat status much more!
CAR NOT CAT LOL - where did the edit option go to?

Quick Reply: Imolamonster Build Thread!