S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

Just got my first Audi S4

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2012, 06:56 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve724
Thanks, my delivery date according to the dealer is the middle of March. Hopefully they can actually make that happen but I'll have to wait and see. I can't wait until it shows up
Sounds like your dealer already had a build put in and was able to make the changes needed. My dealer had a similar situation, but was not able to get the changes in, in time, so I had to wait just over four months. My car will officially be here on Friday, but due to my work schedule, I will most likely not be able to pick it up until next Sunday.
Old 01-08-2012, 09:32 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by pepsiguy
Sounds like your dealer already had a build put in and was able to make the changes needed. My dealer had a similar situation, but was not able to get the changes in, in time, so I had to wait just over four months. My car will officially be here on Friday, but due to my work schedule, I will most likely not be able to pick it up until next Sunday.
Yeah, you are not going to be able to work but thinking about your virgin S4;-)....Heh, heh...j/k....that would be me though.
Old 01-08-2012, 12:40 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

That may be the case, when I showed up to actually place my order it was already in his computer per our phone conversations and my SA said my S4 would be "next on the list" to get built. I'm guessing he modified something they would get in anyway. Hopefully you can get to pick up your car as soon as it comes in. I think there may be a bug going around on Friday, you best not go to work that day just to be sure
Old 01-08-2012, 04:22 PM
AudiWorld Member

That may be the case, when I showed up to actually place my order it was already in his computer per our phone conversations and my SA said my S4 would be "next on the list" to get built. I'm guessing he modified something they would get in anyway. Hopefully you can get to pick up your car as soon as it comes in. I think there may be a bug going around on Friday, you best not go to work that day just to be sure
Yeah, that is what he did for you, you are lucky! Congrats on the new purchase. I don't think I will be able to call in sick, but I might try to leave early, if everything goes good.
Old 01-13-2012, 08:15 PM
AudiWorld Member

Ok so tonight was the night, I finally picked up my S4 ! I totally forgot in the four plus months how much I love this car, it is truly amazing. I am so glad I waited to get the car I wanted, to get all the option I wanted, in the end it was worth the wait. I of course have not had the time to take real pictures yet, but I did take a couple with my iPhone

Old 01-13-2012, 09:22 PM
AudiWorld Member

Ok so tonight was the night, I finally picked up my S4 ! I totally forgot in the four plus months how much I love this car, it is truly amazing. I am so glad I waited to get the car I wanted, to get all the option I wanted, in the end it was worth the wait. I of course have not had the time to take real pictures yet, but I did take a couple with my iPhone

Congrat!.....except my neck:-0. The car looks so nice.
Old 01-14-2012, 07:57 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Congrats, looks great! Your road has some great banking.
Old 01-14-2012, 01:56 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Congrats, looks great! Your road has some great banking.
Better than 1.0G of grip too!
Old 01-14-2012, 04:20 PM
AudiWorld Member

Congrats from a local!!

I ordered one through Seattle University Audi and I was told that I have to wait for about 4 months as well.

Enjoy your car & hope to see you around!

Old 01-14-2012, 06:26 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by KevinHee
Congrats from a local!!

I ordered one through Seattle University Audi and I was told that I have to wait for about 4 months as well.

Enjoy your car & hope to see you around!
Thanks man. Yeah I checked out University Audi, but they weren't willing to budge on their prices, so I ended up buy from Larson Audi in Fife/Tacoma. Did you get a good deal ? I ended up paying $500 over invoice.

Quick Reply: Just got my first Audi S4