S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

Lease car + STaSIS = fail?

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 02:18 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Saki, seriously what the **** is your problem? You talk so much **** about every car except your own. Your infatuated with JHM. The guy said nothing about warranty etc.. You just hate on everything that's faster than you lol get a ****ing life bro
Old 10-07-2011, 02:30 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by sakimano
I think if you will review my record, I am an anti-bull****/anti-misinformation guy...and your post (#2) was utterly useless and didn't even remotely answer the OP's question.

I mean, sure you can be angry that you were called out for sharing misinformation, and that's understandable. However my record of pointing out inconvenient truths to guys from ALL platforms shouldn't be an excuse for you to give **** advice to the OP.

Also, how am I anti APR? That's funny. I've called out APR for doing stupid things (like not testing stage II on DSG cars), but I've done the same to just about every tuner out there. My post above (clearing the air about the supposed Stasis tune acceptance at Audi corporate re: warranty) is very much PRO APR.
You just pissed because your V8 is slower than a V6?
Old 10-07-2011, 02:31 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I think if you will review my record, I am an anti-bull****/anti-misinformation guy...and your post (#2) was utterly useless and didn't even remotely answer the OP's question.

I mean, sure you can be angry that you were called out for sharing misinformation, and that's understandable. However my record of pointing out inconvenient truths to guys from ALL platforms shouldn't be an excuse for you to give **** advice to the OP.

Also, how am I anti APR? That's funny. I've called out APR for doing stupid things (like not testing stage II on DSG cars), but I've done the same to just about every tuner out there. My post above (clearing the air about the supposed Stasis tune acceptance at Audi corporate re: warranty) is very much PRO APR.

Seriously you've been ****ing banned off every forum, your clearly here to Troll. You don't have an S4, your prob wish you did! Gtfo tool
Old 10-07-2011, 02:38 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

When you get banned here too are you gonna change your name to "JustBrowsing" and start talking **** again like you did on audizine
Old 10-07-2011, 02:41 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Looks like you have an RS4 now. Was the s4 too slow? Make sure you clean your carbon every 2k miles
Old 10-07-2011, 02:43 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Personally I have no problem with Saki, he actually has alot of good knowledge... does he have the best tact at times, probably not... it's the internet though... I may get to meet him next weekend...

Oh and OP, go with APR...
Old 10-07-2011, 03:22 PM
sor
AudiWorld Member

Received 73 Likes on 41 Posts

I think if you will review my record, I am an anti-bull****/anti-misinformation guy...
Isn't irrelevant information just as bad as misinformation? The guy didn't ask if Audi would be paying for warranty items. He asked how the Stasis tune would affect his lease, and all you posted was a quote from Audi about warranty. Your post was utterly useless and didn't even remotely answer the OP's question.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:02 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by audiblitz
The extra top end HP would be nice...

the question boils down to...when i return the car after 3 years to the dealer...is it going to be a problem that it is StaSiS tuned? they going to bill me for wear and tear etc?
Did you lease from a stasis authorized dealer?

If the answer is YES I don't think they will have a problem with taking it back.

If the answer is NO well you may have a problem as Stasis is not a recogized tuner with Audi or the VAG group.

In either case you need to understand that a portion of your audi warrant will be lost regardless and it will fall onto Stasis to make up the difference.

Originally Posted by primetime
Personally I have no problem with Saki, he actually has alot of good knowledge... does he have the best tact at times, probably not... it's the internet though... I may get to meet him next weekend...

Oh and OP, go with APR...
PT we need you to come out next week as Saks already pointing out that multiple B6/B7's have broken into the 11's and it still hasn't happened with a B8!
Old 10-07-2011, 04:17 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by sor
Isn't irrelevant information just as bad as misinformation? The guy didn't ask if Audi would be paying for warranty items. He asked how the Stasis tune would affect his lease, and all you posted was a quote from Audi about warranty. Your post was utterly useless and didn't even remotely answer the OP's question.
thank u for that.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:18 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by 81bear
Did you lease from a stasis authorized dealer?

If the answer is YES I don't think they will have a problem with taking it back.

If the answer is NO well you may have a problem as Stasis is not a recogized tuner with Audi or the VAG group.

In either case you need to understand that a portion of your audi warrant will be lost regardless and it will fall onto Stasis to make up the difference.

PT we need you to come out next week as Saks already pointing out that multiple B6/B7's have broken into the 11's and it still hasn't happened with a B8!
That B6/7 S4 is a great car, I had one. Loved it but it lacked in the power department. It took over 6 years to bring into the 11's and that's with forced induction/nitrous and many bolt ons etc. The B8 S4 has been out for 2 years and has been modded for about 1 and it's already knocking on 11s door. It takes full bolt ons on B7 S4 to even touch a stock b8 S4..

Quick Reply: Lease car + STaSIS = fail?