S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

MORR Wheels ... 2 months, 21 days ... and counting ...

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 11:14 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've gotten custom Volks shipped from Japan faster...

If you can get your money back, do it.

I've had to cancel wheel orders before... I do not like getting the run around. I'd say they get two chances to give you a ship out date, after that, you know something fishy is going on.
Old 09-13-2012, 11:16 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by DrVolkl
I've gotten custom Volks shipped from Japan faster...

If you can get your money back, do it.

I've had to cancel wheel orders before... I do not like getting the run around. I'd say they get two chances to give you a ship out date, after that, you know something fishy is going on.
Yep. Next week I will cancel. Called their co-founder Andy ... left message never got a call back. Sent an email to their FOUNDER/CEO ... yet to receive anything .
Old 09-13-2012, 09:07 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Yes, get a refund. Imagine you get the wheels and there is something wrong with them? This would just be the beginning of your problems and you'd be kicking yourself for not getting your money back when you had the chance.
Old 09-15-2012, 07:10 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

End of the week has come and gone. I got an entire car faster than you have received your wheels.

You call it a day and go to tire rack yet?
Old 09-15-2012, 07:53 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Evlengr
End of the week has come and gone. I got an entire car faster than you have received your wheels.

You call it a day and go to tire rack yet?
Well here it goes ...

So the last week was spend hunting contact information for MORR executives and after I found the phone number of Andy (left a message - never got a call back) I found the email of the FOUNDER of MORR, Carlos ... Boy was he "pleasure" to cominucate with ... left me give you an idea ...

Carlos:

"Sorry I couldn't reply yesterday, was caught up with a few things.

Your wheels are in. When would you like to pick them up?

I can sit here and try to explain why it too so long to deliver but at this point I don't think that's important. What's important right now is that you get your wheels and we take care of this for you at the earliest. I do, however, have to apologize for taking so long to delivery them as I know we promised a much shorter production time. For that, my sincerest apologies.

Allow me to offer you a free professional photoshoot of your car for all this inconvenience.

Hope to hear back from you shortly."

Me:

"Carlos,

What are my options for picking them up? Can I pick them up tomorrow or the day after (Sunday)?

As far as the photo shoot goes I guess I will have to schedule this at some point later on. I would like to get the wheels and make sure that they are perfect first. For that amount of time I sure hope they are.

Thanks for your reply."

Carlos:

"Illian

We are closed on the weekends. What day is best during the week?"

Me:

I work till 6pm during the week. I am about 1h and 30 mins from you (assuming your office is @ Doral) so not sure how viable that option is since I will be @ Doral around 7-8pm. Would there be anyone there?

If not I guess we have to talk about shipping them to me.

BTW:

This is from an email I sent on June 16th:

"Hi I am placing an order of 19x9 VS 8.2 through the Campioni Shop and I had few questions:

1. They mentioned that I can pick the wheels from you guys but I need to know your working hours and if you work (or I can pick the wheels) on Saturday."

The reply I got from Chris on June 19th was:

"Ilian, You can most definitely pick up the wheels from us."

I guess either he forgot to mention that Saturday does not work for you guys or he missed my question ...

Thanks.

Carlos:

"We are located in Miramar. We close around 6-7. If necessary, we can ship the wheels to you."

Me:

"I would prefer to pick them up. I would hate something to get damaged during shipment and make this even worse experience than it already has been.

Can you please give me the address and I will be there no later than 6:30 on Monday the 17th.

Also if something is wrong with the wheels (Audi caps don't fit, wrong specs etc.) what is the policy and will the wait time be similar to what I already experienced?

Thanks."

Carlos:

"Monday 6:30 is fine.

We have policies established for things like that. Regarding the caps, our wheels only fit our center caps."

Me:

Carlos,

I asked 2 times on the phone when ordering the wheels and both times I was assured that you guys can manufacture the wheels to accept the Audi caps! So now after 3 months wait you tell me that this is not the case?
With what else I have to compromise Carlos? And for what for a photo shoot?

Your Miramar address please?

Also where can I find the policies you mention. I would also want to know if you have a policy which covers me canceling the wheels and getting my money back?

Me (again):

FYI:

From Campioni @ Audizine forums private message:

"Hey,

That is brushed and is an extra $400 for a set. It is really a superb finish though and is the most popular finish on all our forged wheels at the moment.

We can machine the center caps to accept your Audi center caps as well. They will work perfectly with the 255/35/19 tires as on your Ti wheels."

Attached is a screenshot as well from the conversation ...

Carlos has not replied yet ...

So long story short ... 3 Months waiting for wheels and I get this customer service and not what I asked for
Old 09-16-2012, 02:59 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by Akrion
Well here it goes ...

So the last week was spend hunting contact information for MORR executives and after I found the phone number of Andy (left a message - never got a call back) I found the email of the FOUNDER of MORR, Carlos ... Boy was he "pleasure" to cominucate with ... left me give you an idea ...

Carlos:

"Sorry I couldn't reply yesterday, was caught up with a few things.

Your wheels are in. When would you like to pick them up?

I can sit here and try to explain why it too so long to deliver but at this point I don't think that's important. What's important right now is that you get your wheels and we take care of this for you at the earliest. I do, however, have to apologize for taking so long to delivery them as I know we promised a much shorter production time. For that, my sincerest apologies.

Allow me to offer you a free professional photoshoot of your car for all this inconvenience.

Hope to hear back from you shortly."

Me:

"Carlos,

What are my options for picking them up? Can I pick them up tomorrow or the day after (Sunday)?

As far as the photo shoot goes I guess I will have to schedule this at some point later on. I would like to get the wheels and make sure that they are perfect first. For that amount of time I sure hope they are.

Thanks for your reply."

Carlos:

"Illian

We are closed on the weekends. What day is best during the week?"

Me:

I work till 6pm during the week. I am about 1h and 30 mins from you (assuming your office is @ Doral) so not sure how viable that option is since I will be @ Doral around 7-8pm. Would there be anyone there?

If not I guess we have to talk about shipping them to me.

BTW:

This is from an email I sent on June 16th:

"Hi I am placing an order of 19x9 VS 8.2 through the Campioni Shop and I had few questions:

1. They mentioned that I can pick the wheels from you guys but I need to know your working hours and if you work (or I can pick the wheels) on Saturday."

The reply I got from Chris on June 19th was:

"Ilian, You can most definitely pick up the wheels from us."

I guess either he forgot to mention that Saturday does not work for you guys or he missed my question ...

Thanks.

Carlos:

"We are located in Miramar. We close around 6-7. If necessary, we can ship the wheels to you."

Me:

"I would prefer to pick them up. I would hate something to get damaged during shipment and make this even worse experience than it already has been.

Can you please give me the address and I will be there no later than 6:30 on Monday the 17th.

Also if something is wrong with the wheels (Audi caps don't fit, wrong specs etc.) what is the policy and will the wait time be similar to what I already experienced?

Thanks."

Carlos:

"Monday 6:30 is fine.

We have policies established for things like that. Regarding the caps, our wheels only fit our center caps."

Me:

Carlos,

I asked 2 times on the phone when ordering the wheels and both times I was assured that you guys can manufacture the wheels to accept the Audi caps! So now after 3 months wait you tell me that this is not the case?
With what else I have to compromise Carlos? And for what for a photo shoot?

Your Miramar address please?

Also where can I find the policies you mention. I would also want to know if you have a policy which covers me canceling the wheels and getting my money back?

Me (again):

FYI:

From Campioni @ Audizine forums private message:

"Hey,

That is brushed and is an extra $400 for a set. It is really a superb finish though and is the most popular finish on all our forged wheels at the moment.

We can machine the center caps to accept your Audi center caps as well. They will work perfectly with the 255/35/19 tires as on your Ti wheels."

Attached is a screenshot as well from the conversation ...

Carlos has not replied yet ...

So long story short ... 3 Months waiting for wheels and I get this customer service and not what I asked for
It's hard to have some empathy on this situation. Just get your money back already.

Anything less than, "Absolutely Sir, I will personally deliver them and make sure everything is perfect. We are going to send over a mobile detailer before the photo shoot".

Or, "Sir we will hand deliver them and have the tires mounted, balanced with the hunter force process and fill the tires with nitrogen".

Even with that I would be reluctant to accept them. I dont think there is a person on this forum that would disagree with asking for no less than this.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:49 AM
Banned

So are these problems with Campioni shop or MORR?

Campioni is a small drop shipper that operates out of some dude's house. Might shed some light on part of this anyway.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:55 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by sakimano
So are these problems with Campioni shop or MORR?

Campioni is a small drop shipper that operates out of some dude's house. Might shed some light on part of this anyway.
Campioni made all the promises which I think ended up messing up MORR. However MORR Customer Service added significantly to the whole experience in not so positive way.

Anyway ... I am hoping to actually see the wheels this week and take it from there.

BTW ... MORR has no cancellation policy (which I am sure the other manufacturers have as well) ...
Old 09-17-2012, 07:36 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by Akrion
Campioni made all the promises which I think ended up messing up MORR. However MORR Customer Service added significantly to the whole experience in not so positive way.

Anyway ... I am hoping to actually see the wheels this week and take it from there.

BTW ... MORR has no cancellation policy (which I am sure the other manufacturers have as well) ...
Unless they are in your hands..there is always a cancellation policy, especially if you put them on Amex.
Old 09-18-2012, 06:03 AM
AudiWorld Member

This reminds me of an abused woman telling all her friends and going back to the abuser over and over. Pathetic.

Quick Reply: MORR Wheels ... 2 months, 21 days ... and counting ...