S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

Not another price check thread! Please help

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 10:27 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Not another price check thread! Please help

Hi guys, I'm not new to the forum, been browsing for a while and I'm about to purchase an Audi s4 and I'm wondering how much dide u guys pay including tax plus destination fee. Etc. I got quoted for 56900 do you think that is good before tax and delivery I got quoted for 53235 options are navi, sprint blue, sports diff, b&o and 19 spoke wheels. I wana know what you guys paid before tax and after tax thanks a lot fellas.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:23 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

hi, i paid 52,925

I have the following:
Prestige
drivers assist
rear sports dif
carbon inlays
ibis
Old 04-28-2010, 08:02 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Prestige is including the navi right? Wth. Mind if I ask where your located? And I assum that price is before tax. You got one he'll of a deal
Old 04-28-2010, 08:31 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I received 6% off of MSRP which came out to a few hundred above invoice IIRC.
Old 04-28-2010, 08:44 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

-Why do you care how much it is after tax? Every state is different and the only way that helps is if you know what that state's tax is so you can back it out to compare.

-Delivery isn't negotiable.

Also, for anyone to comment on your price being good or not, how would we know since you didn't say whether the car you spec'd was a Prem, Prem+ or Prestige.

May I suggest that the most useful information is how much over invoice those cars can be gotten?

Most of the time the dealers will quote you invoice plus $xxx if you approach them in that manner. That way, it doesn't matter how you equip the car, you have broken out how much mark-up the dealer will settle for. IOW getting these for "$750 over invoice" just as an example.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:19 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

I got 6% of msrp(supplier pricing), $1,500 owner loyalty, supercharged badges, and negotiated a few hundred more off the price. Purchased many cars and sent many customers to the delear but the only real thing they "gave" me was the badges and a few hundred off the price to hit my number that I went in with. later Ron
Old 04-28-2010, 11:47 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by RossA
-Why do you care how much it is after tax? Every state is different and the only way that helps is if you know what that state's tax is so you can back it out to compare.

-Delivery isn't negotiable.

Also, for anyone to comment on your price being good or not, how would we know since you didn't say whether the car you spec'd was a Prem, Prem+ or Prestige.

May I suggest that the most useful information is how much over invoice those cars can be gotten?

Most of the time the dealers will quote you invoice plus $xxx if you approach them in that manner. That way, it doesn't matter how you equip the car, you have broken out how much mark-up the dealer will settle for. IOW getting these for "$750 over invoice" just as an example.
i aware delivery isnt negotiable. mine is a premium plus
Old 04-28-2010, 11:49 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

by the way mine was 1200 over invoice, all fees were waived plus Ive got extended warranty.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:11 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by 30piece
Prestige is including the navi right? Wth. Mind if I ask where your located? And I assum that price is before tax. You got one he'll of a deal
yeah, prestige comes with navi...im located in NY. i used the amex program. with the amex program, i was quoted 300 over invoice and i also used my bmw conquest cast to bring the price below invoice.

i bought the car from Bell Audi in New Jersey
Old 04-28-2010, 02:13 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by ShowCarMike
yeah, prestige comes with navi...im located in NY. i used the amex program. with the amex program, i was quoted 300 over invoice and i also used my bmw conquest cast to bring the price below invoice.

i bought the car from Bell Audi in New Jersey
really? theres where im got quoted and the other one is town audi? lols do you think i can use your name mad maybe get it for cheaper? LOLS

Quick Reply: Not another price check thread! Please help