S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

Pictures - Meteor, Birch & Tuscan Brown/Black

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 07:16 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pictures - Meteor, Birch & Tuscan Brown/Black

Thought I'd finally share some photo's of my 2011 S4. As I said in a previous post this is a unique color combo which I was seeking. I love Brown Leather seats and had them in my previous VW Touareg w/Black paint. The Grey Birch is "Grey" only in name. It's dark, dark brown and black wood, kind of like dark Tourtoise Shell glasses. It's actually the closest trim to piano black. The Brown/Black leather is much darker in person then appears in photos, much like how the Red leather looks bright red in photo's but appears much darker in person.
Attached Images      
Old 07-20-2011, 07:20 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Here are a few more.
Attached Images      
Old 07-20-2011, 09:06 PM
AudiWorld Member

Nice - goes well with the mustang interior. I have that leather combo too.
Old 07-20-2011, 09:19 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Me too, with my DSB. Love it, wouldn't change it.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:10 PM
AudiWorld Member

I'm very pleased you posted. I am putting my order together for a Monsoon car right now. I was disappointed that according to the original '12 order guide and Audi's build site the tuscan (and magma) had been dropped because I don't care for black interiors. But then my dealer found a Monsoon/magma and I told him to get it for me just yesterday. It didn't occur to me that if magma was still available that Tuscan might be as well.

Now I know that it is. Congratulations on your car and thank you for posting the pictures just in time for me to hold up on the one he found.

I just sent my dealer an email telling him I don't want that car and to locate one in monsoon/tuscan. It's intimidating to buy colors I've never seen and good to know you like yours. Grey with brown should be just what I'd like: not boring black, not loud red, but somewhere in the middle......

Last edited by gmermel; 07-20-2011 at 10:13 PM.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:46 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thank you VERY much for the pictures, I have been searching for over a month for some good and realistic pics of the mustang brown interior.

1 month to go before I get my moonlight blue/mustang brown S4. I can not wait and take some good shots of mine.
Old 07-21-2011, 11:15 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I would like to call this the "grown and sexy" edition S4. very unique combo!
Old 07-21-2011, 11:39 AM
AudiWorld Member

OK, I have a stupid question. I've had my car for almost 6 mos now and couldn't figure out what the slotted vent was to the right of the shifter. I see in your pictures that you have coins in those slots. Is that what it is for?
Old 07-21-2011, 11:59 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by urojohn
OK, I have a stupid question. I've had my car for almost 6 mos now and couldn't figure out what the slotted vent was to the right of the shifter. I see in your pictures that you have coins in those slots. Is that what it is for?
YES!
Old 07-21-2011, 12:09 PM
AudiWorld Member

Audi can individualise, i feel like a douche for not specializing in neurosurgery every time i watch this:

http://tv.audi.com/video/1885

Originally Posted by LT11
YES!
Oh, i see, so after the coin drops a tiny pole dancer pops out over the instrument cluster, there is your hidden cost. What if the coin holder fills up before your next service?
Attached Images  

Last edited by Kandiru; 07-21-2011 at 12:11 PM.

Quick Reply: Pictures - Meteor, Birch & Tuscan Brown/Black